Dream Pet Giveaway Sign Ups!

hrtbrk

Having trouble obtaining your dream pet? Neopets is giving 40 lucky Neopians a shot at winning their dream pet once again this holiday season. All you have to do is enter on one account by 11:59 AM NST on Friday the 18th. Check back to see if you've won on the Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th).

wsf2010news.jpg

It's nice of them to do this each year, but I won't be submitting a pet. I have my dream pets already and don't know what else I like. Now if they had additional decent colors for the Vandagyre I'd wish for a transformation for one of them on my side account. :)

I already have my dream pet, and I could get any pet I wanted, but that shouldn't crush anybodies spirit, contest your hearts out, show TnT you want your dream! :)

On a side note: Too bad you can't wish for unconverted pets too..

I already have my dream pet, and I could get any pet I wanted, but that shouldn't crush anybodies spirit, contest your hearts out, show TnT you want your dream! :)

On a side note: Too bad you can't wish for unconverted pets too..

Seconding wanting to wish for UCs!  Or at least having a text entry area about why an entrant wants the combination they're wishing for.  'Well I wanted a UC X Y but since I can't have that this is my second choice.'

I sooo hope for a robot shoyru. At the same time he would replace my lab pet spot. This decision is a hard one for me LOL

Hey thanks for letting us know.^^

Tnuq wants to be an Ice Hissi. (Or at least I want her to be, haha.) And I don't have access to the lab ray, and I never get faerie quests much less fountain faerie quests.

Ah! I am so torn about what to submit!  I can't decide whether I want a Mutant or a Chocolate Draik!  I am definitely never going to zap my Draik, so those are both good color options for me to choose from.  

But my Shoryu would sure look cool Maraquan.  Or Maractite.  So many options!

I almost picked the same, AlwaysProcrastinating. I love eventide as well and I desperately want a lutari. I ended up picking maractite lutari, as I think I'll make my aisha eventide. 

I believe I chose my rainbow tuskaninny. I was going to pick my chomby, but I adopted him and he has a terrible name. He'll be going back into the pound once my other pets are trained up a bit better, so I decided not to turn him into a dream pet.

I went for an eventide Draik  When I got back into neopets I recently came across the eventide paintbrush (Yes I have been hiding under a rock for those who were wondering xD) and I fell in love with the colour.  I can just think of all the cool backgrounds and clothes would look sweet on an eventide Draik.