Is it possible?

rntracy1

Is it really possible to get a score of 155,000 in sutek's tomb (sorry if that's someone's score from here)?  I realize you can use the code "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" ONCE, and I realize you get lots of points for special tiles, ie. TPOSG, Ankh, scarab.  But because of the timer, I find it difficult just to get the avatar score of 2000, let alone 155,000, actually it was closer to 156,000.  I am surprised it wasn't reviewed being that much above the avie score.  Maybe I just stink at the game.  LOL  Is that actually a legit score?

I think there is a way to do that but...

A) you'll need to play on hard mode and be good at it

B.) spend hours and hours of playing

Besides that reading guides and the allowed 'cheats' will help you get a high score. I just suck at the game but when you play it you'll get better as you go. Of course there is always a little luck involved :)

It's definitely possible. A lot of the high scores use the more time code and the pyramibread code that gives hints for your next move and since it can be used multiple times.