nc mall

hinata

sorry im new but i made a new account and when i went to redeem my nc gift it just says "Processing. Please wait..." and its been saying this for the past hour or so?? i want to refresh but i did that last time and i didnt get anything at all. what am i supposed to do?? im going to bed so i wont respond but yeah bye

I'm not sure since I haven't opened a new account. It used to be a capsule from the mall with a star in it. I suggest you send a ticket to the tech team at neopets by going to help. On the help page, there's a place to submit ticket about any issues you run into. Just describe the situation, provide screenshot if you feel it is necessary. Hopefully someone will follow up on your case.

If you got anything, it should show up in you inventory under the NC section.

sorry im new but i made a new account and when i went to redeem my nc gift it just says "Processing. Please wait..." and its been saying this for the past hour or so?? i want to refresh but i did that last time and i didnt get anything at all. what am i supposed to do?? im going to bed so i wont respond but yeah bye

When I opened my new side account it did the same thing.  It  just kept processing and processing and processing and..............................Finally I just clicked on my inventory and it showed my NC.  Just click, it will be there.  Hope that helps.

I'm not sure since I haven't opened a new account. It used to be a capsule from the mall with a star in it. I suggest you send a ticket to the tech team at neopets by going to help. On the help page, there's a place to submit ticket about any issues you run into. Just describe the situation, provide screenshot if you feel it is necessary. Hopefully someone will follow up on your case.

If you got anything, it should show up in you inventory under the NC section.

When I opened my new side account it did the same thing.  It  just kept processing and processing and processing and..............................Finally I just clicked on my inventory and it showed my NC.  Just click, it will be there.  Hope that helps.

i left it open overnight and it eventually did its thing :] thank you for replying though!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.