NC Wearables Giveaway

Ruto

And I am now out of boxes. I hope you all enjoy your gifts.

Thank you all for the well wishes. My experience with Neopets and TDN overall has been extremely positive, and it feels weird to move on from places where I spent so many years. It is time to do so, though.

Best luck to all of you. It’s been great. :)

I'm going to be sad to see you go, Ruto. You were one of the first people I met here. If it's not too late, I would love the Winter Couture Gown. My account is kanakougra.

*hugs*

Thank you Ruto for the background. I hope you come back, at least long enough to donate more to others. Is it possible for me to give you one or two empty gift boxes so that you can give more to others? How would I do that? Can a box be reused? I could send some NC item that I don't want in one and then you could repackage with one of your giveaways. Someone tell me if this is possible.

Thank you Ruto for the background. I hope you come back, at least long enough to donate more to others. Is it possible for me to give you one or two empty gift boxes so that you can give more to others? How would I do that? Can a box be reused? I could send some NC item that I don't want in one and then you could repackage with one of your giveaways. Someone tell me if this is possible.

No it is not.  

Just wanted to say thank you for giving out so many items :) Even thought I did not get one it is nice to see how happy you made others 

Hello! Sorry to see you go. Maybe you'll return at another time. Sometimes its fun to come back and find things to be different. I do collect rainbow items and balloons. I would love to either have the number 2 balloon or the rainbow tent, rainbow uni horn or the rainbow rain shower if any of those items are available. I know you are sending just one item to each person so I hope by giving you options you dont think I am requesting everything. I understand it will be just one of those items. I am excited to recieve anything for my gallery. Thank you for your generosity. My user name is granny63020. Thank you again and good luck to you!

Ruto has ran out of boxes and the giveaway is now over. Because of this I'm locking the topic!

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now finished as the OP has run out of boxes and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.