NC Wearables Giveaway

Ruto

Hello, everyone. It’s been a while.

Since I don’t play Neopets anymore and have no reason to go back to the site, I have decided to clean some stuff out of my account before I close it. I have a lot of NC wearables and it would be a waste to keep them on the account, so in spirit of this season of giving or whatever you wanna call it, I’m going to send out as much as I can to members of this forum.

I have a total of 16 gift boxes, so the first 16 people who reply to this thread can pick whatever they want out of my closet:

http://impress.openneo.net/user/14316-Ruto/closet

In the interest of fairness, please only pick one item so others can have a chance to get something.

Let me know which account you’d like the item to be sent to and I’ll get to it as quickly as I can.

Happy holidays.

Newbie here so I can't say that I know anyone but it looks like you've been a long-time member here at the forums and I'm guess there's quite a number of people here who'll miss you.

If you don't mind giving to someone you don't know, I'd be interested in the MiniMME19-S2b: Spring Forest Markings for my to-be-Woodland Scorchio, but if you'd rather give to someone you know or who has their pet ready to customize then I understand.  :)

If it's alright and you're okay with my request, I'd prefer to PM my username instead of posting it.

I, too, am sad to see a kind player leave. I wish I could return the favor. My grundo is an air wizard and I love space, so if he could don your constellation wings, he (and I) would be very grateful. ^_^  
My username is systemic_anomaly
Thank you!

I had to customize my Wirlwinds again lol. It's still "Christmas-y".

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aww, it's sad to hear that you're leaving!

If you're absolutely certain about leaving/giving away your NC items, might I request the gate of trees background?

Thanks for being so generous!

Username: Jingfah

I've sent out everything that's been requested so far, with the exception of Moga, whose item I will hold until I get a username. There are 5 boxes left.

keliza21 has very kindly added a couple more gift boxes to the mix, so after sending Catexia and hjduceii88 their items, there are still 5 boxes left.

It`s sad to see a nice Neopian go ...

If possible, my Grarrlies would very much appreciate the Rainbow Stage background.  xxx

Take care.

acorah

*** Thank you for sending it over, Ruto! ***

May I request the Dark Enchanted Cape? Username: Mudd256.

Thank You.

P.S.

I have 2 Basic gift boxes, can I use one to give you one then you could use it to gift me the cloak?

Hi, I just saw this thread and am working on a reply. Thanks so much. If someone else has a request before I've edited, let them go ahead of me. :)

My first request is Dark Enchanted Forest Background. If that is gone, I'd like Docks of Altador Background.

I also have extra Gift Boxes if that helps you donate more. DM me if you'd like them.