Happy Bruce Day!

hrtbrk

Awww! It is really cute. I miss that they added a water bow tie on him, but anyway it looks awesome :wub_anim:

Oh yes you're right! The poor little guy looks a tad underdressed without his bowtie. :(

Still very pretty though! :)

I like the colors but the transparency seems inconsistent, with the far arm being visible through the body while nothing else is.

Nice to see that Bruce Day came out on Bruce Day, but now I'm wondering what happened to Usul and Xweetok day.

I feel like the water bruce doesn't have any wave-whitewater accent like the others do. :/ He looks kind of boring.

Diggin' the car salesman getup though. Or, kind of, John Goodman in Big Lebowski.

I like the colors but the transparency seems inconsistent, with the far arm being visible through the body while nothing else is.

Nice to see that Bruce Day came out on Bruce Day, but now I'm wondering what happened to Usul and Xweetok day.

Apparently according to the Neopian Times Editorial released yesterday these two pet days are still in the works. Also the Water Bruce is no yet in the Rainbow Pool so they still must be working on it and hopefully they'll remember that bow tie. :)

Apparently according to the Neopian Times Editorial released yesterday these two pet days are still in the works. Also the Water Bruce is no yet in the Rainbow Pool so they still must be working on it and hopefully they'll remember that bow tie. :)

Ah, thank you!  I don't usually read the Editorial but it's nice to know that Xwees and Usuls haven't been forgotten.