Something has happened!

theberkeleybear

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Woodland Pteri Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

This is so exciting. I've never had something cool happen to me before. For a second I was like, wait, I don't have a Woodland Pteri Morphing Potion to steal, and then I thought I had something gotten it while restocking as a random event and it was being stolen from me. But then I noticed the beard! I've never heard of this random event before. CoOoOoOoOol!

Congrats! :D I suppose the Pant Devil's twin is evil from the Pant Devil's point of view, stealing items from the PD, but the PD steals items from us users, so seems to me he's the evil one. I say thank goodness for his brother who is nice to us Neopets users! :yes:

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Woodland Pteri Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

This is so exciting. I've never had something cool happen to me before. For a second I was like, wait, I don't have a Woodland Pteri Morphing Potion to steal, and then I thought I had something gotten it while restocking as a random event and it was being stolen from me. But then I noticed the beard! I've never heard of this random event before. CoOoOoOoOol!

yayay congrats! That's awesome! Even though it's random, you're still very fortunate. ^_^ WOODLAND! That's a serious paintbrush haha

I got one of those Aisha Transmogrification Potion ones from Sloth and I still haven't used it. 1. I don't need an Aisha Mutant thingy 2. I can't bring myself to use it. I also got a Pirate Draik morphing potion AFTER I already bought one on the auction (wowowow...  -_-') and I still can't bring myself to use either or sell one/keep the other. You wait so long for something and then you get it, you're like "What do I do now?!?!?" 3. I'm cheap, even with neopoints! I also got a Pirate Eyrie potion AFTER I already bought and used mine on my Eyrie. lololol Neopets = trolololol  :laughingsmiley:

Wow congrats! That morphing potion is a REALLY rare one considering the paintbrush color. You are very lucky!

I would have also thought that I got something good and was having it stolen before I knew I got it, when i read 'pant devil' in a RE. Haha :D

Thanks everyone! I used to play way back in the day (my oldest account is about 14 years old but got hacked, which motivated me to stop for a while) and have come and revisited Neopets every once in a while, I've never gotten such a cool random event! I feel like there are a lot more these days, has it just been increased as the years have gone by to make the game more exciting?

I'm so outdated, I didn't even know what the woodland paintbrush was  :laughingsmiley:

Hmmm, not sure if I'll use it. I'm pretty attached to my current pets, even though they're nothing spectacular I suppose in terms of rarity of colors and species. Also I'm with hunniebunlover, I kind of want to keep it because it's like my first really cool random event item and I just can't part with it. 

What random event is that, Finn the Human? :o

Thanks everyone! I used to play way back in the day (my oldest account is about 14 years old but got hacked, which motivated me to stop for a while) and have come and revisited Neopets every once in a while, I've never gotten such a cool random event! I feel like there are a lot more these days, has it just been increased as the years have gone by to make the game more exciting?

I'm so outdated, I didn't even know what the woodland paintbrush was  :laughingsmiley:

Hmmm, not sure if I'll use it. I'm pretty attached to my current pets, even though they're nothing spectacular I suppose in terms of rarity of colors and species. Also I'm with hunniebunlover, I kind of want to keep it because it's like my first really cool random event item and I just can't part with it. 

What random event is that, Finn the Human? :O

The same RE as the OP got. I shouldve reworded it. I meant that same RE has a chance to give you an item from every single morphing potion.