Should I submit a ticket?

chocolatea

For Food Club, I know that you still can place bets for the previous round between 2 and whenever the next round begins. I somehow misread 2:41 as 1:41 and went to place bets. The results processed (at 2:43) as I was still betting and now I have one bet on 4 pirates in only 2 arenas (Gooblah and Edmund are both in Lagoon; Dan and Stripey are in Hidden Cove). First of all, this makes no sense because you can't have multiple pirates in the same arena on the same bet. Secondly, when I go to "Current Bets," it still shows the pirates in their arenas from today's round. 

Why did the bet still go through if there are multiple pirates in the same arena on the bet? Should I submit a ticket? I didn't do this intentionally, and I really, really don't want to be frozen over this! If anything I wrote is unclear, I'd be happy to clarify. 

I have never placed a FC bet, yet, so I cannot really advise. But, I don't think it would hurt to open a ticket, to be on the "safe-side". In any case, you could be alerting TNT to a possible problem with the FC page. Tickets do take time to process and maybe something will be different, tomorrow, when the FC results are announced. Hopefully mouseykins or hrtbrk (moderators) will post, as I believe they play or have placed FC bets, or another "seasoned" FC  player can advise. You could also try posting your question/issue on the Neoboards.

I asked on the FC chat board and was told that it's something that can happen due to the timing glitch that I mentioned. The person who answered said that it's probably not that big of a deal because they've seen other people experience a similar issue, but that I could submit a ticket if I wanted to. Thanks for the input though! 

Agreeing with those on FC chat. If I remember right, this glitch has been around for years. Be aware that if the glitch is as I remember it, that glitched bet counts as one of your 10 bets for the current round, so work around it if you can or skip if you need all 10 bets to cover what you need covered.

You should be fine. I play FC everyday and I've had so many glitches. One time I accidentally typed in my max wager amount wrong and it turned out to be higher than I was allowed, it still went through. I've even had the same bet go in twice (resulting in 11 bets, not 10 in total). FC can be weird like that lol