How big is your shop?

SidtheSnail

My shop is at 50. I'm not a huge restocker though...I mainly price my stuff once a week, and just fill up my shop with things I get from dailies and the Garage Sale. It helps me whittle away the items on my wishlist, slowly but surely.

My shop is size 32. I use to restock everyday and check prices every Sunday to match the inflation or deflation of items. But I just didn't have time to do that anymore. I hope to get back into soon.

My shop is size 162. I stock it with things from the SDB, Garage Sale items, lots of furniture and various other items I find around the site or get from playing games. (RE's) I use the SSW for pricing.

Size 21! Like my age :D haha

I'm actually about to restock and price stuff soon.

I don't restock often either but I try.

But the neo economy is bad so you have to

put in a lot of effort to actually sell something

to get something...I just sell little stuff and the occasional

big stuff. I'm trying to earn 80k and the shop is NOT helping lol

^_^

My shop is only 21. I don't really have a goal for shop size. Maybe I'll aim for for 25 after  the holidays. Right now, it's my gallery that's getting my attention.

My shop is only 21. I don't really have a goal for shop size. Maybe I'll aim for for 25 after  the holidays. Right now, it's my gallery that's getting my attention.

My Galley grows as I collect the items I collect, Snail items and Hasee Items!!

I have a size 14 ... sometimes it's pretty empty, it just depends! My gallery has gotten out of control though, I must admit - it's a 540... I just can't help it, there are too many adorable things I can't part with! I've at least broken it down into categories now though so it's not so overwhelming...

My shop is size 11, gallery is 7. I didnt make my new account until like 3 weeks ago and could afford to upgrade it a lot more, but most of my time is dailies, games and especially TP. I usually just put random junk like low level battledome items I don't want for really cheap, and bad foods. My gallery is empty as of right now, and is for just plushies.

Mine is size 40. I had set myself the goal of having 1m NP in my till before I withdrew my takings, and achieved that a few months ago. I should be restocking it but I couldn't be bothered right now. I take notions with NP and go crazy selling stuff or buying books or buying plushies etc. Then the notions wear off, and I don't do much on the game until the next notion takes me. Haha!

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked, and mine is size 14, which is honestly larger than I expected. I barely have time to restock these days so I rarely have over 20 items in my shop at once =O. Maybe one day I'll get back into the shop thing. I need to balance work and sleep more effectively. Oh, and don't forget the partying. =P