2015 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

I've started sending out gifts and will send out some more later today and throughout the week. Happy Holidays Everyone! :D

Baw, someone gave me an item on my side but it had been 48+ hrs so I couldn't accept it and didn't even see who sent it. :^ (

I have finals tomorrow through Thursday so I'll try to get some more items sent out Friday! Thank you all for your kindness!

Baw, someone gave me an item on my side but it had been 48+ hrs so I couldn't accept it and didn't even see who sent it. :^ (

I have finals tomorrow through Thursday so I'll try to get some more items sent out Friday! Thank you all for your kindness!

Well, nothing came back to me from you, so it wasn't me!

Hi guys, just a reminder again for the sake of keeping the thread clean: There's no need to post multiple "updates" posts. You can edit one post with all your updates. I've deleted some multiple posts so that people's wishlists are easier to find :) 

Hi guys, just a reminder again for the sake of keeping the thread clean: There's no need to post multiple "updates" posts. You can edit one post with all your updates. I've deleted some multiple posts so that people's wishlists are easier to find :) 

Thanks for keeping it lean. It's starting to become difficult for me to wade through everything :)

(totally off-topic: Your avatar is lovely!)

I just love some of the titles on your list:

Secret Art of Dish Washing

How to Talk to TDMBGPOP

xDD they're on their way...

Thanks for keeping it lean. It's starting to become difficult for me to wade through everything :)

(totally off-topic: Your avatar is lovely!)

I just love some of the titles on your list:

Secret Art of Dish Washing

How to Talk to TDMBGPOP

xDD they're on their way...

Hey Zeph! I don't see a wishlist anywhere for you. Do you have one for us to send stuff to you with?

Sending out more gifts today!

However, when I went to accept @paperdol66's gifts, after I accepted them all they didn't show up in my inventory, they just dissapeared o.o I'm almost positive I clicked on 'accept'... I don't know what happened, haha xD

My wishlist consists of Secret Lap Map piece 5.   :)  I know it's expensive, so I'm also willing to trade for some good items like nerkmeds and neggs and things.

Yay!  I started zapping this week.  Thanks guys!

My new wishlist is pretty simple.  I'm looking for all the 1, 2, and 5 dubloon coins you've got.   :D

Sending out more gifts today!

However, when I went to accept @paperdol66's gifts, after I accepted them all they didn't show up in my inventory, they just dissapeared o.o I'm almost positive I clicked on 'accept'... I don't know what happened, haha xD

Oh no!  They haven't returned to me yet.  I'll let you know if they do.

I've had a lucky week, so I was going to send out a some more gifts.  If you get another set of gifts from me, I definitely don't expect anyone to send me more stuff in return.

My wishlist: http://www.neopets.com/~Ngyrena

I'll try to send gifts as soon as I can. I'm having troubles with my computer at the moment.

On your wishlist page, there is a link to exactly the thing that I need that will save me having to make my own spreadsheet of books my pets have read. Yay!!!

On your wishlist page, there is a link to exactly the thing that I need that will save me having to make my own spreadsheet of books my pets have read. Yay!!!

I thought those links were wrong or something. Last year some people said so, but I was too lazy to create a jellyneo account for the list. I don't really remember...Anyway, I'm glad that it was of help.

I started sending presents, but Danielle, I could not send it to you, it says that you are not accepting gifts or something like that.

I've participated in this before, and I'm glad to again!

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/crimsoness/

Edit: I added Secret Laboratory pieces to my wishlist. I have two from random events, but I'm trying to collect the whole map so I can zap pound pets on my main account. If you happen to have any spare pieces lying around, I'd really appreciate it :)

Thanks to those who have already gifted!

Musical_Shoyru for The Shy Purple Ona, Purple Seashell Sand, and Purple Hissi Plushie
delshnya for the Autumn Shrubbery

charelan for the Blushing Birch Tree

witchofwishes (NEO username) for the Snowflake Shirt

paperdoll66 for the Alabriss Staff, Holiday Home Background, Kiko Wizard Hat, Purple Worm Plushie, and Purple Christmas Tree

Nemireth for the Shiny Meridell Shield and Drumset Foreground

blinkk5 for the Purple Frillix Soap, Purple Glittery Soap, Purple Poogle Toy, and Purple Orchid Sugar Cookie

waspinator for the Nostalgic Faerieland Archway

nicolelouise for Y9 Purple Swirl Cake, Purple Frillix, and Purple Coral Bean Bag

dimples1 (NEO username) for the Secret Laboratory Map Piece

Natalie - Fallen Daydreams for the Purple Zafara Plushie

junegal for the Purple Slorg Usuki Set, Purple Pasta, Purple Techo Cookie, Purple Acara Plushie, and Purple Hydrangea Bush

chknlimbosthe1 for the Brucey B Holiday Mug and Loot Bag

Spritzie for the Fyora's Room Background, Ice Garland, Purple Wave Sofa, and Purple Lollipop Plushie

I've just received some lovely gifts from someone, whose neo username is witchofwishes, but I can't find them in this topic. I want to gift you something back, but I want to give you something that you actually want, so please give me your wishlist :)

That may have been the new arrival to TDN I sent over to this forum feed. She said in a welcome post comment that she wasn't going to do a wishlist this year but wanted to gift people, it may have been her,

I thought those links were wrong or something. Last year some people said so, but I was too lazy to create a jellyneo account for the list. I don't really remember...Anyway, I'm glad that it was of help.

I started sending presents, but Danielle, I could not send it to you, it says that you are not accepting gifts or something like that.

One of the links didn't work at all, the one entitled books, but the one you called booktastic took me to a page that described how I could find out what books MY pet has yet to read, not a list of what your pet still needs to read.  So that doesn't help me find a gift for you if I was wanting to get a book.  :(  

At the top of that page about finding out which books my pet still needs to read, there is a link to the updated tools page on jellyneo and that took me into an area where I was already logged in.  Not only can I find out which books I've got to get, but there is a tool for the stamp album, neodeck, gourmet foods and the booktastic books.  This is going to save me so much time!!!  And when they get the 'generate wishlist' bit working properly, I'll be able to make jellyneo wishlists directly from that page.  Just a bit excited!

My wishlist is any Slorg item that I don't already have:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=fallendaydreams

Only slorg items I need now are really expensive, so I'll think of something else that I want now. LOL

Thank you paperdoll66 for my slorg sea sculpture and slorg habitat!

Thank you charelan for my black slorg plushie and a tale of two slorgs!

[update] I royally screwed up, and didn't make a note of who sent what to me. Thank you jlxy13, rockangel_star, go_fred_the_monkey, twiggy321177 and vetski2 for my items! I sent you all something, but please message me what you sent me because I know a few sent multiple things.

I've participated in this before, and I'm glad to again!

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/crimsoness/

You should have some very purple gifts coming your way.   :D

You guys helped me get the last two pieces of the SLM!  I'm thrilled to be zapping this week.

For what it's worth, my wishlist now consists of 1, 2, and 5 dubloon coins.   :)

Hey, thanks jlxy13, systemic_anamoly, vetski2, ___danielle, spritzieblue, and charelan for the dubloons.  You guys rock.   :D

My wishlist is any Slorg item that I don't already have:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=fallendaydreams

Thank you paperdoll66 for my slorg sea sculpture and slorg habitat!

you might want to clear yr inventory..  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:

fallendaydreams cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

I've just received some lovely gifts from someone, whose neo username is witchofwishes, but I can't find them in this topic. I want to gift you something back, but I want to give you something that you actually want, so please give me your wishlist :)

Have we solved the mystery yet?  I've had a look at this person's user lookup and there's not even a gallery for me to make an educated guess at what he/she might like.  I have a standby idea, but, like Marae19, I'd prefer to give you something you actually want, oh witchy one.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know who dimples1 is on TDN? 

Have we solved the mystery yet?  I've had a look at this person's user lookup and there's not even a gallery for me to make an educated guess at what he/she might like.  I have a standby idea, but, like Marae19, I'd prefer to give you something you actually want, oh witchy one.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know who dimples1 is on TDN? 

Nope, but I think it's what Musical_Shoyru said, although I can't find topic in question either. I feel kinda guilty for giving up, but I don't know what else I can try. 

And nope, but I haven't gotten anything from dimples1, so yeah...

Nope, but I think it's what Musical_Shoyru said, although I can't find topic in question either. I feel kinda guilty for giving up, but I don't know what else I can try. 

And nope, but I haven't gotten anything from dimples1, so yeah...

You could always send them stamps, weather or not they collect them (Which it looks like they only have 16) they don't have a lot and you could send them some to help toward the an avatar or something. It looks like they collect Avatars :D

Hey! I haven't had much time to send gifts this week but hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to do so. Thanks to everyone that has gifted me from the bottom of my heart <3

Also, I've got a gift from dimples1 but I haven't found a wishlist here from this user... I don't know what to gift back .o.