Hello :)

Hi everyone! I've been a long-time lurker and finally deceided to make an account a couple months back, but never posted much. :) I used to play Neopets when I was maybe around 13? How time flies! I unfortunatley forgot the password to my very first account so I made a new one last year around this time (in dread of finals), and I'm so glad I did! Neopets has changed A LOT from when I used to play, but I'm glad I came back <3

Some things about me: I'm a Canadian university student, I love collecting things (sea shells, coins, stamps) both on NP and in real life, I adore Game of Thrones, I'm an avid book reader and I love birds. If you want to be friends or just want to talk, send me a message anytime!

Happy holidays xx

Mila

Hey there!
Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums as an active user instead of a lurker! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're all willing to help you!

Yay, another Game of Thrones lover! (I'm one too, as you could've guessed from my signature!) ~ Microbiology and immunology sound so difficult. I'm going to University next year, I'm going to study the English language. (If there are any errors in this, I blame it on me being ill today). I already gifted you some items for the Christmas spirit :D