I need help!!!

themiller6

If you are asking about the account you have listed as your neo username on here it appears the account has been frozen.  I would submit a ticket from a side account.  Bear in mind that if the account was frozen for your protection you will have to provide a lot of information to have it restored. If it was frozen for other reasons i.e. cheating the likelihood of your account being restored is slim.

Also, it can take a long time for frozen accounts to be restored (if they are) so you may want to consider using a side as your new main.

Good luck!

I created a new account to do so. I've provided as much information as I can remember, including items in my shop and SDB and games I've been playing. I didn't even have a side account. Ugh, I feel like I was kicked in the stomach.

When I click on my account name in my guild it says it was "disabled". Do they all say that or does that mean TNT did it for my protection?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can you think of anything that you have done that may have seemed suspicious to TNT? i.e. constantly refreshing, scoring a really high score in a short amount of time? If not, it's possible they froze it for your protection, in which case you will need to prove the account is really yours.Listing your neofriends, wardrobe/sdb items, and items equipped to your pet will help you do this. Try to also remember any past passwords you used for the account. You can even tell them which, if any, of your neopets were created on your account (so not adopted/transferred).

To answer your question, it is my understanding that a frozen account will always say it was disabled, regardless of why it was frozen. I could be wrong, and if I am someone please correct me, but I think that's just the generalized message for a frozen account.

Best of luck to you if you were frozen for what they believe to be cheating, that's a whole different story :(

I was stocking my coffee item gallery so I was on the SW searching for the cheapest price. I did notice that I had a Ghostkerchief in my inventory but I didn't remember finding one on an RE and I know I didn't buy it. I'm pretty positive I was hacked. I told them about the items I had in my SDB and shop, the amount of NP I had in the bank, how I got my pets and painted them, that I had the lab ray map. I just created the account a couple months ago so I'm still using the same email address and everything. They haven't assigned anyone to my ticket yet so I'm missing out on the Advent Calendar. I didn't even have a side account, I had to create a new one just to submit a ticket. I'm not holding my breath but I did have a lot of information about my account so hopefully I can get it back. I don't think whoever hacked me was on long enough to do too much damage, I just need TNT to believe me and give me my account back. I really don't want to start over.