What should I name my Eventide Korbat, or does anyone wanna buy it?

TaffyTaffyYumYum

So, I bought a Eventide Korbat Morphing Potion. I wanted to Create a New Neopet with a name for the Eventide Korbat and then morph it, or if anyone wants to buy it, ill be glad to sell it to you. 225k plus will be taken, just put a post here and say you want it with your offer in neopoints and make sure you don't short post. For name suggestions, just put the name suggestion (again, don't short post lol)

A friendly reminder that selling Neopets is against Neopets rules. If you're just selling the potion, no worries, just hard to tell from your post.

From Neopets Terms and Conditions FAQ:

"Q. I sometimes lend out my pets or rare items to friends and guild members so they can get avatars or battle. Can I request a tip for doing this favor?

A. Really not a favor at that point is it? No, we don't allow people to lend any pet or item for a profit whether you call the profit a tip, fee, or something else. By the way, be careful lending out a pet!!! If your pet gets picked by someone else, you may lose your pet forever. And remember, it is against Neopets Terms and Conditions to sell a pet!!!"