Questions on a Side account

Musical_Shoyru

So I've seen that many others have side account and I can't seem to find a forum or editorial with the exact answer I'm looking for. I've noticed when TNT answers you they answer back in a silly way that sometimes doesn't make sense. So here are a few of my questions if anyone knows the answers thanks!

• Am I allowed to send pet brushes and items to dress my pet? 
  • Purchase neocash to dress my pet on side accounts?
  • Can I send neopoints to a side account to buy food for said pets?
  • Am I allowed to transer pets between accounts? For example if I wanted to do the Pet Lending chain on TDN can I switch one of my mains to the side as to free up space to accept a Pet Lend?
  • Can I transfer Pets to my main to get avatars with them?
  • And I know I saw this somewhere but can't find it again, how many pets/sides am I allowed to have?

Thanks for all the help!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the first, second, fourth, and fifth questions can be answered with yes.  However, for the third question, per the rules you're not allowed to spend NP on sides, either in official shops, user shops, or in trades, so you'd need to send food items to your side to feed your pets.  However, side accounts are allowed to use the Soup Kitchen, so you can feed your pets that way if you want to.

As for the last one, you can have up to four side accounts.  I'm not sure if people are allowed to have premium on side accounts, though, and that would effect the total number of pets a person could have.

• Am I allowed to send pet brushes and items to dress my pet? Yes. Basically anything you bought on your main can be sent to any of your accounts. Big no-no is using your side accounts to earn NP and buy from user shops.
  • Purchase neocash to dress my pet on side accounts? Yes. NC isn't a problem. You can also collect free NC and free NC items from the NC Mall.
  • Can I send neopoints to a side account to buy food for said pets? Better not. You can send NP to your sides to check into the NeoLodge, though. Or use the Soup Kitchen, or buy food from your main and send to your sides. But the NeoLodge is your best option.
  • Am I allowed to transer pets between accounts? For example if I wanted to do the Pet Lending chain on TDN can I switch one of my mains to the side as to free up space to accept a Pet Lend? Yes. They are your pets and your accounts and you can move them around as much as you feel like. Again, make sure the NP you are using to transfer your pets comes only from your main account.
  • Can I transfer Pets to my main to get avatars with them? Yup.
  • And I know I saw this somewhere but can't find it again, how many pets/sides am I allowed to have? Maximum of 5 accounts total, 1 main and 4 sides. So you can have up to 20 pets maximum or 21 if you have premium. And no, premium is not allowed for side accounts since it does have some NP earning perks.

If you still have more questions, we do have a guide on what you can and can't do on your main and side accounts :)

• Am I allowed to send pet brushes and items to dress my pet? Yes. Basically anything you bought on your main can be sent to any of your accounts. Big no-no is using your side accounts to earn NP and buy from user shops.
  • Purchase neocash to dress my pet on side accounts? Yes. NC isn't a problem. You can also collect free NC and free NC items from the NC Mall.
  • Can I send neopoints to a side account to buy food for said pets? Better not. You can send NP to your sides to check into the NeoLodge, though. Or use the Soup Kitchen, or buy food from your main and send to your sides. But the NeoLodge is your best option.
  • Am I allowed to transer pets between accounts? For example if I wanted to do the Pet Lending chain on TDN can I switch one of my mains to the side as to free up space to accept a Pet Lend? Yes. They are your pets and your accounts and you can move them around as much as you feel like. Again, make sure the NP you are using to transfer your pets comes only from your main account.
  • Can I transfer Pets to my main to get avatars with them? Yup.
  • And I know I saw this somewhere but can't find it again, how many pets/sides am I allowed to have? Maximum of 5 accounts total, 1 main and 4 sides. So you can have up to 20 pets maximum or 21 if you have premium. And no, premium is not allowed for side accounts since it does have some NP earning perks.
If you still have more questions, we do have a guide on what you can and can't do on your main and side accounts :)

Thanks! That's all my questions! I appreciate the answers!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.