Hi!

cocobean

Hello! :)

My name is Corrie, I'm new to TDN forums, but been using TDN for dailies for years.

I'm always bad at introductions lol but here goes.

I'm 23 years old, I have a currently 14 month old son who is my absolute pride and joy.

I live on my own, but I don't have Internet at home so I come to the library for an hour, sometimes two hours, daily to just check up and check in.

I love to read and write. I mean I actually LOVE to write. Recently i've been trying to get back into role playing, but since Neopets' forums have died it's hard to find a partner to write with. So, if you're interested, or know of any forums where I can find a one on one partner, please let me know!

I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Supernatural. Huge fans of all of them. I'm planning to get a tattoo to celebrate each of these sooner or later.

I love animals, especially dogs. I'm a huge dog person. Someday I will find my doggy companion.

I can't think of what else to put here. If you want to talk, message me (if that's possible on these forums? lol)

Have a lovely day - and merry Christmas!

Hello and welcome :)

I think most of the people here started out that way, using the dailies for a long time, and eventually joining the forum :D

Ooh, I love Harry Potter and SPN as well (I keep putting off DW, because I know I'll love it and my school work will suffer quite a lot...). I'm a bit behind with SPN (about a season?) because I just got too busy.

But anyways, welcome, and if you have questions, don't hestitate to ask, everyone here is really nice and helpful :D

Hey Corrie,

Welcome to this place!  Fellow Dr Who and HP fan here.  I used to watch SPN, but think I stopped after about season four?  I can't give you any advice on role-playing, I'm afraid.  I know there are people on here who do it, but that's about it.  If there's a thread about it, you've probably already found it.  I admire you for your dedication to Neopets to head to the library every day!  And awww, I remember when my kids were that age.  They're not so little anymore.  It flies really fast, I've found.  In fact, my daughter also plays Neopets, but she's not on the forums.  Yet!

There is a "Role Playing" section, under "Games", located here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/29-roleplaying/. Unfortunately, it hasn't had much activity in a while. There are still the "Neopian Writers" and "Role Playing" boards on Neopets, and I'm sure you've been there, already. However, as you enjoy writing, have you though about entering an article in the Neopian Times? It could be the best of both worlds - role playing and writing. You never know. An article of your's could be picked. Oh, and please excuse my bad manners - Welcome to TDN!

• 2 weeks later...