The Backstage: Alternative Entries!

deboratibi

My alternative entries for the Outer Space round

neo-RunwayOuterSpacePeophin1.jpg.77a3637b857fa60817767b22c2cb55f2.jpg

neo-runwayOuterSpaceEyrie1.jpg.90a2272473399f1f966a731da074cbf2.jpg

For the Aquatic themed round:

medium_preview.png

For this one, I tried to go for a merman look, haha ?

medium_preview.png

A Cybunny diver exploring a shipwreck

medium_preview.png

Old statues that have gone down with a ship (reminds me of the Prince Eric statue in The Little Mermaid)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

@Nielo oh my gosh Kaylee Frye is PERFECT! also perhaps one of the cutest kacheek customisations i've seen!

Aw, thanks! I was quite happy with how it turned out as well. (Turns out it's easier to dress a Kacheek like Kaylee than it is to find overalls like Kaylee's, so I could cosplay as her. XD)

These are my alternative entries for the Concealed round:

neo-runway_CamoYellow_zpslcpplycl.pngrunway_Camouflage_Blue_zpsdo5iolio.pngrunway_Camouflage_Spyderweb_zpso3u36eav.

I am actually glad I didn`t submit the Xweetok one, as someone else had a very similar idea.
The Yurble one I was pretty pleased with, and would have entered it if I hadn`t used a Jubjub instead.
The Korbat one was me getting frustrated and messing around on DTI, hehe.

Easter Cybunny:

neo-runway_EasterCybunnymale_zpsgm1ai91lneo-runway_EasterCybunnyfemale_zps7gnelx

It was fun to do a male and a female, I really like the nighttime Negg hunting BG, so I imagined several Easter Cybunnies
having different tasks related to painting and hiding Neggs.
I thought Pastel was fitting as it`s both yellow and bright, very colourful. I didn`t put clothes on her because the colour looks nice by itself.

Altador Cup:

neo-Runway_AltadorCup_FaerielandWins_zps

Faerieland wins 1st place!
I never play in the AC, sporting events just aren`t interesting to me, but I have signed up for
different teams over the years, including Faerieland. They seem like an underdog, so I threw this together in their honor.

Here are my alternative entries for the Concealed round.

I thought for sure someone else would enter a similar fire themed one so that's partly why I didn't. I also couldn't decide which background to use. As for the Bori, I think he looks better with the cape, but better concealed without. I'm rather pleased with how well the colours match the background, but the shadow looks kinda weird.

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

@aleu1986 Your Jubjub is definitely the best one among the four, but I like how the Yurble's dress matches the seaweed. Also your Starry Cybunny would have made an awesome entry in the Unpopular Patterns round. As for the Korbat, basically change it to Ghost or Zombie and you're ready for the next round ?

I ended up using another entry for the Undead Runway, but I really liked this one too so I wanted to share it with you all! I feel like it looks like a Halloween card! Let me know what you all think! The ghost paint is hard for me!! I really like to use a lot of colors!

medium_preview.png

On 10/2/2018 at 8:25 PM, Nielo said:

Kaylee Frye (Firefly)

medium_preview.png

By the way I am a huge fan of Firefly and this is so SHINY!! Amazing job! Its perfect!! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Runway #67

I was originally trying to tribute Corpse Bride but couldn't quite get what I envisioned and never ended up entering this round.
Here was some of what I was working with.

First is the concept of a new ghost kind of scared of other ghosts or something.
And second was about as far as I got with the corpse bride idea (I tried every wig and so many backgrounds etc, just wasn't satisfied with it).

tumblr_phgrl34DuF1u3l0k8o1_540.pngtumblr_phgrl34DuF1u3l0k8o2_540.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Got a little lazy and forgot to enter this round of the runway (even though we had a whole extra week to submit...) So here's my would-be entry for The Runway #78, with bonus entry of one of my actual pets that didn't seem fair since it's my literal chat icon :upsidedown:

It's Always Borovan Weather!

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

• 5 months later...

Here are my alternative entries for the Once Upon A Time round:

Brother and Sister (I think that`s that the story is called, features a pair of siblings where the boy is turned into a deer after drinking from an enchanted river and the girl has to protect him from the kings hunters). Didn`t want to enter this one as people would probably assume it was based on the novel Bambi, lol

medium_preview.png

Hansel and Gretel:

medium_preview.png

The Little Mermaid:

medium_preview.png

Little Red Riding Hood:

medium_preview.png

The Snow Queen:

medium_preview.png

The Ugly Duckling:

medium_preview.png

The Frog Prince:

medium_preview.png

Thumbelina:

medium_preview.png

"Sleepy Beauty":

Dcuu392.png

The Evil Queen and Snow White (Disney version)

TBnUvg4.png

@angie8204 - Thanks for sharing your alternate entries with us, they all look great! The Little Red Riding Hood one is my favourite, very creative. She looks like a badass, lol! Also love how you used Coltzans Ghost for the wolf

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to enter the Chomby round on time .. i thought today was Sunday but it turned out to be Monday (because i worked Sunday and took Monday off) 

Anyway here's my entry .. I call it Chomby and the Fire Yooyu Balls / and it tells the story after Chomby split with the Fungus Balls , he formed a new band with an upgraded sound .. Trance House instead of Disco ..

Untitleds.png.7353121179ad9a710dc52eda937cb0c8.png

• 2 weeks later...

For the Animated round, I had soooo much fun coming up with customizations to represent animated characters, especially Disney! A couple of these I strongly  considered entering, some I made purely for fun. ?

Ramses, The Prince of Egypt (Dreamworks) If you`ve seen the movie, this is from the scene right after the opening song, where Ramses and Moses race with their chariots. I strongly considered entering with this one, but ended up choosing something else.

medium_preview.png

Penny, The Rescuers

6oXmG6F.png

Belle, Beauty and the Beast

TMpDs0S.png

Vanellope, Wreck-It-Ralph

TlEX8LM.png

Mulan (the Reflections song)

ZRBDID7.png

Quasimodo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

rVqiWKj.png

Esmeralda (God Help The Outcasts) The Hunchback of Notre Dame

sjPclsd.png

Merida, Brave

9Hq1xzb.png

Moana/Vaiana

VvUlFzV.png

Wilbur, The Rescuers Down Under

QBzhwyw.png

Violet, The Incredibles

U8ASILG.png

Rajah, Aladdin (this one I made as a joke)

kFTqtat.png

With these two I tried to convey Lady and the Tramp

8AvckxI.png  V9U2Man.png

Bing Bong and the emotions from Inside Out: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger. Bing Bong was also one that I wanted to enter, but decided against.

CVkTZy2.pngsaXsJhw.png

LVkKjkR.png

Spirit, the Stallion of the Cimarron (simple, I know)

FHzqhsW.png

Manny and Diego, the Ice Age franchise

dAzzd12.png

Jack and Sally, The Nightmare Before Christmas

oHt5J7J.png

Wow @aleu1986 SO MANY ENTRIES!!! ?

You had a lot of fun with this  :D

Mulan is my favourite, SO pretty!

I shall now unveil mine that I got so excited about. ?

MAY ALL YOUR BACON BURN!

image.png.133184b4f4e72fa3590e62eb2f16c9a8.png

If you don't get the ref, you need to Watch Howl's Moving Castle, STAT!

9g5CAgn.jpg

Wow @aleu1986 you're the master of Animated Round for sure :dance:

My favorites are Ramses (that movie is one of the best movies ever made in my opinion, and I'm not religious!), QuasimodoEsmeraldaManny and Diego!

I am trying to complete my set of Inside Out characters (Joy is being a bit difficult to finish) too. I like your version of them ^_^

When I finish mines I shall post here too.

@jellysundae

Thank you for making me laugh! I was needing it :laughingsmiley:

When I saw the announcement for this round I thought of my entry and, as plan B, Calcifer. I thought of maybe going for a Jubjub

image.png.f3bdf3dc20aa9bf458970a4cec0fc55c.png

but my other character went well so no Calcifer from my part.

I love that fire xD 

Loved your version a lot :laughingsmiley:

35 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

When I saw the announcement for this round I thought of my entry and, as plan B, Calcifer. I thought of maybe going for a Jubjub

image.png.f3bdf3dc20aa9bf458970a4cec0fc55c.png

but my other character went well so no Calcifer from my part.

I love that fire xD 

Loved your version a lot 

Oh! I started off trying with the invisible pets and never got around to trying a Jubjub, he'd have worked very well though! I didn't think I'd manage to pull it off at all but in the end it worked out pretty good didn't it. :D

I think I finished my Inside Out customizations. I tried to make them as identical as possible... some I couldn't get as right as I wanted but I like them anyway! I hope you'll like them too. ^_^

FEAR 

image.jpeg.25f97d6b5d7478a84f5cc0cf3049af2a.jpegz6EF1vX.png * Animation Link *

DISGUST

She was a bit difficult to finish. I thought "Well Disgust doesn't like disgusting things, so... she wants everything to be clean and pretty" so I end up with this:

image.jpeg.fda9a3eeaca733d92f6918ceb1402dd7.jpeg blVDBQL.png * Animation Link *

ANGER

image.jpeg.da9a1f220fa6c44b9705f4451559bce8.jpegmedium_preview.png 

JOY 

She was the most difficult, I couldn't find a similar dress for her.

Resultado de imagem para joy inside outmedium_preview.png * Animation Link *

BING BONG 

One of the things I love about this customization is that he has a candy shower (because he cries candies) 

Resultado de imagem para bing bong inside outmedium_preview.png * Animation Link *