Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
deboratibi

The Backstage: Alternative Entries!

My alternative entries for the Outer Space round

neo-RunwayOuterSpacePeophin1.jpg.77a3637b857fa60817767b22c2cb55f2.jpg

neo-runwayOuterSpaceEyrie1.jpg.90a2272473399f1f966a731da074cbf2.jpg

For the Aquatic themed round:

medium_preview.png

For this one, I tried to go for a merman look, haha 🙂

medium_preview.png

A Cybunny diver exploring a shipwreck

medium_preview.png

Old statues that have gone down with a ship (reminds me of the Prince Eric statue in The Little Mermaid)

6 hours ago, gypsyknees said:

@Nielo oh my gosh Kaylee Frye is PERFECT! also perhaps one of the cutest kacheek customisations i've seen!

Aw, thanks! I was quite happy with how it turned out as well. (Turns out it's easier to dress a Kacheek like Kaylee than it is to find overalls like Kaylee's, so I could cosplay as her. XD)

These are my alternative entries for the Concealed round:

neo-runway_CamoYellow_zpslcpplycl.pngrunway_Camouflage_Blue_zpsdo5iolio.pngrunway_Camouflage_Spyderweb_zpso3u36eav.

I am actually glad I didn`t submit the Xweetok one, as someone else had a very similar idea.
The Yurble one I was pretty pleased with, and would have entered it if I hadn`t used a Jubjub instead.
The Korbat one was me getting frustrated and messing around on DTI, hehe.

Easter Cybunny:

neo-runway_EasterCybunnymale_zpsgm1ai91lneo-runway_EasterCybunnyfemale_zps7gnelx

It was fun to do a male and a female, I really like the nighttime Negg hunting BG, so I imagined several Easter Cybunnies
having different tasks related to painting and hiding Neggs.
I thought Pastel was fitting as it`s both yellow and bright, very colourful. I didn`t put clothes on her because the colour looks nice by itself.

Altador Cup:

neo-Runway_AltadorCup_FaerielandWins_zps

Faerieland wins 1st place!
I never play in the AC, sporting events just aren`t interesting to me, but I have signed up for
different teams over the years, including Faerieland. They seem like an underdog, so I threw this together in their honor.