HELP ME!!

Shelly_Nikohara

I'm stuck on chapter four and camt find a way into the last district!! I've saved money, arena, and market.... but I can't do the last one!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Neopets Help'.

I'm having trouble in chapter four of the darkest faerie game in the garden district. I can't get into the place where you save the legend person. I can't figure out what to put on the switch.

Are you talking about the big switch in a gazebo that leads to the place where you do puzzles to save the legend?

It's been AGES since I played/beat that game. It was the first ps2 game I beat, actually. lol

Those glitches are DARNED annoying, so make sure to save often!

I used this site for it's FAQs and Walkthroughs when I would get stuck.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927825-neopets-the-darkest-faerie/faqs

yes i am

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thanks!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thanks!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

You're welcome. Glad to help a fellow darkest faerie player. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.