Hidden tower?

I would suggest looking up the anagram swords in the TP and Auctions. See what looks popular and what they're selling for. At least as a starting point. You may even NM someone who's selling a number of HT items and ask them for advice. Some might be nice and offer you some tips.

Because the HT items are almost always available to everyone in mass quantities, I never really understood reselling from the HT, except if you're talking about the discount day. Unfortunately, since I don't deal much with HT stuff, i.e. buying and selling, I can't offer much help. Except that I seem to recall the Sword of Reif being rather popular, being fire-based and all, one of the harder swords to block. Unless you've got a good fire blocker/reflector. And I guess those are pretty rare and high priced.

I hope this will at least give you a starting point Sid. Good luck!

None as far as I can remember. At least none worth buying during discount day and reselling on the TP, because TP prices tend to shave off 1mil or more from the Hidden Tower prices, and the 3% discount doesn't nearly cover that much. But you can try browsing the TP for popular weapons like Pirate Captain's Cutlass, Ghostkerbomb (although I know TP price atm is 6mil), Dr. Sloth's Personal Bath Buddy, Anagram Swords, etc. But I am mostly sure TP prices are way lower than the HT discount, unfortunately.

Since this TOPIC is Hidden Tower and not weapons per se, I will say that the only thing that the discount is useful for is the books for the avatars.  Otherwise, everything else is quite expensive and not really profitable.  There is also a random event which can be used in conjunction with discount day.  I believe the RE is a 10% discount, but others here may know more than I, as I have never gotten that RE. 

Since this TOPIC is Hidden Tower and not weapons per se, I will say that the only thing that the discount is useful for is the books for the avatars.  Otherwise, everything else is quite expensive and not really profitable.  There is also a random event which can be used in conjunction with discount day.  I believe the RE is a 10% discount, but others here may know more than I, as I have never gotten that RE. 

I believe the 10% discount can't be used with the 3% discount. I do have the 10% discount and I think it has to be used first regardless if it's 3% off day.

The 10% discount doesn't stack, TNT has confirmed this via the Editorial :) And the Grimoires are unfortunately no trade (can't even send to NF) since they're designed to be NP sinks, not really for profit :/

HT items are usually used as "currency" for higher-end items and most people tend to take a loss when re-selling them, which is the main problem as to why the TP prices are so low. The most popular item, the Baby Paint Brush does sell for around its original HT price, but the profit is so small it doesn't really seem worth all the effort, to be honest.