Chocolate holiday giveaway!

blinkk5

Thank you very much blinkk5! What a nice gift for everyone. :)

Ohhhhhhhh blinkk5, can I haz? Thank you!

I'm a huge dark chocolate fan, so the bitterer the better. (Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I tell them they have no taste, lol.)  :laughingsmiley:

Haha, same here decchild. I'm also a huge dark chocolate fan. Milk chocolate selectively makes me feel sick. Especially those hollow milk chocolate statues. But Snickers, Daim or butterfinger? I'm perfectly fine. Weird.

I just looked at your shop--wow, it really DOES have an amazing selection of chocolate!  I'm impressed.

Thank you for the offer.  I'm sure whatever you choose for me will be perfect.

Just curious, since you said you work with chocolate in real life---what's your favorite kind?  Milk? White? Dark?  Mmmmm.....

Oh man, I love working with milk chocolate.  I make chocolate truffles by hand and sell them to restaurants and milk chocolate is by FAR the easiest to work with.  White chocolate is pretty temperature sensitive, so that's always takes more attention.

My favorite to eat?  Any mixture of peanut butter chocolate.   :D  Yum! 

By the way guys, if you want to request a type of chocolate go right ahead.  I'm pretty sure I'll have something for everybody.   :D  I'll go back and read the posts on the 24th, so feel free to edit that into your post.

That'sawesome blinkk5. Ifyou like chocolate so much, you should fill your gallery with every kind you can get.

If you still want to give away more chocolate, I would greatly enjoy anything green (mint chocolate or otherwise) that you might want to give so that I canadd it to my gallery. I have yet to really make an effort into the 'mint' side of green things, so this could get me started.

Anyway, Thanks for doing a giveaway like this, and I'm glad you found a way to connect your real-life passions with your neopets ones.

Awesome! Chocolate is always amazing (moreover in real life 'cause I can eat it :icecream: )!

And, I do appreciate your generousity, but if you're a fan of chocolate, I suggest starting a gallery! :laughingsmiley:

Haha, okay you guys convinced me to start a gallery.   :)  I'm debating if I should collect ALL the chocolate in neopia, or just the rare stuff.  Hmm...we'll see.  

Got your mint covered, spencerkatty.   ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Because I make chocolate professionally in real life, I love to collect chocolate on neopets.  I know.  I'm lame.   :) :) :)

I have an insane amount of chocolate in my shop and SDB, and I feel like sharing the holiday joy.  

Leave a post in this thread and I'll give you a chocolate.  Will I give you chocolate to match your active pet?  Will you get something fun and minty?  Scrumptious and peanut-buttery?  Or something delicious and milk chocolaty?  I don't know, but we'll find out soon.   :D

ETA: I'll give away the chocolaty gifts on Dec 24, so get your comment in before then. 

How is collecting chocolates lame?  I love anything to do with chocolate, especially eating it!  My favourite apron says, "I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!"

I would love to receive a chocolate from you.  Have you got anything with raspberries or strawberries in?  Or choc-orange?  Yum!  That would be my especial request.

Have fun with your chocolate gifting and thank you in advance!

Mmm....i love chocolate. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You make chocolate professionally! That's awesome. Your neopet shop is loaded with chocolate, it is making my mouth water. Thank you for this opportunity, I love chocolate! 

I just looked at your shop--wow, it really DOES have an amazing selection of chocolate!  I'm impressed.

Thank you for the offer.  I'm sure whatever you choose for me will be perfect.

Just curious, since you said you work with chocolate in real life---what's your favorite kind?  Milk? White? Dark?  Mmmmm.....

I wanted to add my two cents. My favorite chocolate to eat is milk chocolate but I especially love it with either nuts or peanut butter. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate because I don't like the bitterness of it. My sweet tooth seems to prefer things that are actually sweet.

Because I make chocolate professionally in real life, I love to collect chocolate on neopets.  I know.  I'm lame.   :) :) :)

I have an insane amount of chocolate in my shop and SDB, and I feel like sharing the holiday joy.  

Leave a post in this thread and I'll give you a chocolate.  Will I give you chocolate to match your active pet?  Will you get something fun and minty?  Scrumptious and peanut-buttery?  Or something delicious and milk chocolaty?  I don't know, but we'll find out soon.   :D

ETA: I'll give away the chocolaty gifts on Dec 24, so get your comment in before then. 

A very thoughtful gesture  :woot:

I already indulged in your shop, but just for the unofficial tally here I thought I would add my fave chocolate. That is any chocolate with fruits/ jellies, nuts & a peanut butter/mallow filling. I seldom like chocolate without an accompaniment, I'm just not the  "chocolate purist" as many I guess. 

Happy holidays!  Enjoy your yummy chocolates by a nice warm fire.   :)  Just sent out everything.  

Hey taffytaffyyumyum, what's_ur_fantasy3, aluyzion, and blue_and_orange33 your inventories are full.  It wouldn't let me send you anything :(

Also, DESO, what's your neopet user name?

Hey Finn The Human, what's your Neopets username?  Neopets says Tradechatter isn't a user.  I want to send you a chocolate.  :) 

I'm glad you enjoyed DecChild!  Your birthday doesn't happen to be in December, does it?  Your username is making me think it is...

I'm sorry. I cleared my inventory.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.