Chocolate holiday giveaway!

blinkk5

Because I make chocolate professionally in real life, I love to collect chocolate on neopets.  I know.  I'm lame.   :) :) :)

I have an insane amount of chocolate in my shop and SDB, and I feel like sharing the holiday joy.  

Leave a post in this thread and I'll give you a chocolate.  Will I give you chocolate to match your active pet?  Will you get something fun and minty?  Scrumptious and peanut-buttery?  Or something delicious and milk chocolaty?  I don't know, but we'll find out soon.   :D

ETA: I'll give away the chocolaty gifts on Dec 24, so get your comment in before then. 

That is a very kind offer, and who doesn't love chocolate in real life or imaginary? Anyhow, I have a Gelert who will eat anything I gvie it - bad, I know, but I fed him "Dung Jelly", just to see what he would do. (I seriously thought he would think it gross and not eat it). I had to laugh, when he replied that "Dung Jelly" was his "favourite",and he wanted more!

Ooo such an awesome idea! I'd like some chocolate please and thanks if you still have some. *hugs* :D

oh yeah, I've got plenty!  Forgot to mention that I'm giving the chocolate away on the 24th.  I'll update that in the main post too.  :) 

That'sawesome blinkk5. Ifyou like chocolate so much, you should fill your gallery with every kind you can get.

If you still want to give away more chocolate, I would greatly enjoy anything green (mint chocolate or otherwise) that you might want to give so that I canadd it to my gallery. I have yet to really make an effort into the 'mint' side of green things, so this could get me started.

Anyway, Thanks for doing a giveaway like this, and I'm glad you found a way to connect your real-life passions with your neopets ones.

I just looked at your shop--wow, it really DOES have an amazing selection of chocolate!  I'm impressed.

Thank you for the offer.  I'm sure whatever you choose for me will be perfect.

Just curious, since you said you work with chocolate in real life---what's your favorite kind?  Milk? White? Dark?  Mmmmm.....