Advent Calendar 2015 Begins!

hrtbrk

Oh my goodness I almost forgot that December means advent calendar time! Day one started off with a book too which is always a plus  :D

Thanks for the heads up on the hidden prize, by the way. Totally would've missed it.

Woohoo! Is there a place to form submit what Abominable prizes we got? I got a snow doughnut but it isn't on the list yet. (I'm not sure how to you build that list, anyway!). #Curious

Same as Weyrcat, I was wondering where we would submit our abominable snowman prizes. I got a Thistleberry Ice Lolly.

Also, I look forward to the Advent Calendar every year (I try to do it even when I'm not even really active on NP), so I'm super excited to see what is in store for this year!

Can someone (I guess staff seems how mine got flagged) post a separate thread for where to find the abominable snowman? I think it's good to have a completely separate spot for this as some users don't read everyone's comment, I mean I had to find out about it on my own and the original post doesn't say anything about the hidden prize. I think it would just be nice for the new users and those who don't happen to see it.

Can someone (I guess staff seems how mine got flagged) post a separate thread for where to find the abominable snowman? I think it's good to have a completely separate spot for this as some users don't read everyone's comment, I mean I had to find out about it on my own and the original post doesn't say anything about the hidden prize. I think it would just be nice for the new users and those who don't happen to see it.

Even if TDN doesn't state it, JellyNeo has a perfect guide (go to the page by clicking here) which tells you where to find the Abominable Snowman. Besides that, if you're just watching the animation it's not that hard to spot :)

I'm really excited to see this years Advent Calender! I was active enough last year to see it December 2014 too, which was actually my first time of completely participating in the Neo Advent Calender  :*

Even if TDN doesn't state it, JellyNeo has a perfect guide (go to the page by clicking here) which tells you where to find the Abominable Snowman. Besides that, if you're just watching the animation it's not that hard to spot :)

I'm really excited to see this years Advent Calender! I was active enough last year to see it December 2014 too, which was actually my first time of completely participating in the Neo Advent Calender  :*

Oh I'm not worried about finding, I'm just worried about others not even knowing there's a hidden clickable prize, that's all :D

I'm excited too! I've never completed it. I've only ever gotten a few days here and there because of work or family situations that kept the advent calendar the last thing on my mind! I'm super excited for the wishlist-gifting thing we do on TDN every year, I've been saving up all year to get stuff for people!

Oh I'm not worried about finding, I'm just worried about others not even knowing there's a hidden clickable prize, that's all :D

I didn't know about them until reading this thread right now, so there you go!

Actually, you can find those locations in our Advent Calendar Coverage page, as well as a separate page for prizes. I'll edit them into the first post and the main page's navigation so they're easier to find. If you do feel inclined to post the Abominable Snowman's locations, this thread would be the perfect place to do it since it does link directly from the main page (by clicking the "Comments" part of the News post), rather than a separate thread.

Actually, you can find those locations in our Advent Calendar Coverage page, as well as a separate page for prizes. I'll edit them into the first post and the main page's navigation so they're easier to find. If you do feel inclined to post the Abominable Snowman's locations, this thread would be the perfect place to do it since it does link directly from the main page (by clicking the "Comments" part of the News post), rather than a separate thread.

Sweet! Thanks. I'm sure that'll be easier for newbies to find :D

I LOVE the advent calendar. As others have said, even when I'm not active on Neo, I'll make a point to get on and participate. I started playing Neo when I was around 7 or 8, and I just have so many fond, nostalgic memories, I always come back. Not to mention Neopets taught me what an advent calendar is.... at first, I didn't even realize it existed outside of Neo!

Is anyone having trouble getting the flash image for today's advent collection to work? I was able to collect the prize, but the image just won't load, it's not even showing it's there to load. Just curious if anyone else is having this problem.