Advent Calendar 2015 Begins!

hrtbrk

A bit late but I too really liked what's now yesterday's animation.  Can't quite put into words why but I just really liked both it and the ogrin character.

I didn't get the feeling that the Orgin was depressed so much as that he was meant to be an older character, one who felt 'too old' to be catching snowflakes on his tongue and wanted to check and make sure no one was watching.

In today's animation, one of the lines in the 'H' just... fixes itself after several frames.  :I

I think this is the first time I've seen an item that has anything other than a white background.  Has anyone else seen something like this before?

I think this is the first time I've seen an item that has anything other than a white background.  Has anyone else seen something like this before?

The Step Out Shoes are a really old item. You may not have seen them because they're a medicinal cure.

Did anyone notice that the Darkest Faeries statue is up and together in this animation today? Wouldn't it technically be destroyed as it's after the altador plot? Just wondering.... thought it was a bit odd

I'm seriously surprised that a Baby Poogle Plushie didn't already exist. Today's prizes were great. (And I like to imagine Fyora invented the Baby Poogle Plushie so that that poor baby Poogle didn't have to go without a present.)

I thought today's animation was cute, and that the animations in general have been quite good this year. I'm less enthused about the prizes. Very few books or wearables and no faerie items so far :( Pretty much everything has just been tossed into my safety deposit box. 

Yesterday's prizes had a Faerie theme! Did you get it?

No, it doesn't happen on the same day each year, but it is a annual joke anyway :)

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS TROLL! I find it just plan rude. Dangling something in someone's face just to take it away is just cruel. I feel bad for all those excited newbies who want the rod and use the advent calendar.... It just sucks..

Today's advent calendar's just a blank for me, the rest of the page has loaded ok, but there's white space where the calendar should be. No sound either. Hopefully it comes back later!

Ugh I just realized I missed yesterday's advent calendar. I got caught up playing Battlefront most of the afternoon online and in the evening with my husband. I'll have to go buy that Fyora plushie now. :(

Same error here. The animation is playing, so it's just the prizes that need to be fixed I guess. I hope TNT gets that fixed fast, or there will probably be a lot of upset people who don't care about glitches. Which stinks for TNT because Glitches do happen.

Lol...The internet trolls us once again...It's Sunday, of course there's going to be an error on a time sensitive feature on a day when no-one's at work to fix it :rolleyes_anim:  If this is working later on today, spare some kind thoughts for the poor devil who's had to give up their day off and come into work to fix this, unless it can be done remotely.

Oh I really hope this gets fixed! This is another Faerie item and I collect those! PLEASE FIX IT TNT!

YEAH!

This is just adorable :D

mug_ac15_soupfaerie.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aw, I missed out on yesterday's, didn't get out of bed in time this morning to come online to see if it had been fixed. Never mind, I'm glad it's working again now. :D