Dont we already have a wearable Tarla Staff ?

Angeló

I'm more concerned about the "baby Pteri." Baby Pteris are round, and spotted...and eggs.

The baby Pteri is actually a good idea and cute. Although they are eggs, they couldn't really have them singing if they were in an egg. 

I think it's neat as I've always wondered what a baby Pteri would  look like hatched. Plus, it's silly to think that a full grown Pteri would just pop out of that egg, there has to be some type of baby form that is hatched, and doing it this way I think make's it really cool! It definitely answers anyone's question on what an ACTUALLY baby Pteri would look like.

I think it's adorable :D

Maybe they forgot, maybe they just decided to redo an item. It is rather lazy, but at least in this case the item costs thousands, as opposed to when we got the old shoe, that was more annoying to me. Generally speaking, I'm not complaining if I got the item for free, however it would be nice to get all new items, as I think it is expected with the advent calendar.

I doubt they forgot, more like they saw the stored art and decided that'd be good to use instead of making a new/different item and graphic, not making sure that it wasn't already released.

So BOO! What a poor way to end the AC.