Cheery Holiday Bruce Goodie Bag

Totu487

So, recently I got a Cheery Holiday Bruce Goodie Bag from TDMBGPOP. Of course, I immediately searched it up on the Trading Post/Shop Wizard/Auction House and found that it's worth quite a bit, as goodie bags go. I also searched up the prizes you could get from it, and found that some of the prizes are also worth quite a bit. But, then again, I could get the less valuable prizes... :shiftyeyes_anim:

So should I take the risk or...?

I would do the same as chknlimbosthe1. I usually hoard expensive items, especially one's you open and wait to see if the price goes up or just keep it and open it much later. Sometimes the price goes up quite a bit by waiting.

I had gotten one of these and opened it, because I got it for free- the same way you did actually! I got some pretty good prizes that sold well, but it did take a few weeks to sell the items. If you're in a hurry for nps I wouldn't bother opening it, just selling the bag would be quicker I'm sure.