Hello Again :)

jenks

I've been MIA but hope to be back in the swing of things soon.  I hope everyone is doing well. :)

My Mom passed away on Thanksgiving weekend, then I was out of town dealing with arrangements. The holidays came and went, and still dealing with the fall-out of the passing.

Trying to get back into Neopets again, and hoping for the return of the Caption Competition.  I managed to stop in and grab from the Advent Calendar each day, dress my pets and am now customizing them for winter.  Trying to, because that part of the site seems slow and glitchy.

I'm beginning to realize on the Neo boards that nothing much changes.  :D   No big surprises there. :guiltysmiley:

Anyway, hoping all your holidays went well and you are "enjoying" winter. It's very cold here but no snow yet.

I am also wondering if anyone has heard from Josh.  I hope he hasn't given up.

Sorry about your bad news! 

Where I am it's been springlike but getting quite chilly in the past week or so. As far as neo goes: other than the advent calendar nothing much has happened. I'm trying to figure out some nice valentines day customizations for my pet. (I love holidays so much!) 

Anyway, welcome back!