To the Next Great Adventure :'(

pf_asax2372

Alan Rickman passed away early this morning at the age of 69, less than a month from 70, from Cancer. May he find peace and happiness in the Hereafter. He was everything from an Angel to a Spy, and in between he stole numerous hearts. Let us celebrate his life, and may we find comfort in each other.

I found something very wonderful on tumblr this morning about Alan Rickman.

You can take a look at the post here. Danielle Radcliffe had some very nice things to say about his lost friend.

It's so sad that we've lost a wonderful person and Actor. He will truly be missed. :(

I found something very wonderful on tumblr this morning about Alan Rickman.

You can take a look at the post here. Danielle Radcliffe had some very nice things to say about his lost friend.

It's so sad that we've lost a wonderful person and Actor. He will truly be missed. :(

That was a great post, I swiftly reblogged it, thanks for linking to it.

It's such cold comfort, when people like Alan Rickman are lost, to know that the work they've done will never be forgotten. From what Danielle Radcliffe said there though, Alan's death is a far greater loss than most people will ever realise, because his acting skills were just a fragment of the excellent man that he was.

.Apparently it's not the year to be 69, because David Bowie was 69 also. very sad week. 

What's creepier is they both died of cancer!

Very sad to her of his loss.

Maybe it's a bit shallow of me to say, but it's a bit sad that there won't be any hope of him acting in any Harry potter re-makes.

• 5 months later...

I was so heartbroken hearing about Alan Rickman passing away...goodbye Prof. Snape. I misjudged you throughout the whole trilogy...I'm sorry...

May you live on forever.