I'll make you a blinkie! =D

ixi_lover_ixi

Hi :D

I make blinkies! 

A blinkie is a gif with flashing text c:

Fill out this form and I'll make you one.

Text for blinkie:

Image for blinkie (describe if nothing in mind):

Colors for blinkie (optional, will be filled in if not):

Type of flash:

Here are my rules:

I'd like for you to actually use it, but this is not required. Please remember, though, this is part of my time I am spending creating your blinkie.

Please be nice. I'm not a robot.

I have the right to decline your request if it is something I'm not comfortable in making.

The image for your blinkie CANNOT be of a neopet! It must be a Neopet item.

Take in to consideration, the longer the word, the longer it takes for me to make. I have a limit of 1 long word or 2 short words.

I will have six slots open for pending & creating, NO exceptions :)

Here's who is waiting for theirs to be made!

Key: Pending = not creating yet, Creating = currently making, Completed = Waiting for pick-up.

LaLune - Pending

Panthersclaw - Pending

-

-

-

-

The types of flashing text I can make are scroll, individual, sections or simply flash. Scroll is when all the letters light up from the left and then flash at the end, individual is when one letter lights up, then the next and the last goes off, and so on. Sections is when different parts of the word light up at different times, and flash is when it's literally just on and off :)

Here's some examples...YAY

meepitblinkie.gif

twinblinkie.gif

Both examples are the scroll flashing text type :D

If I haven't done this right, mods, delete it please XD

This is so exciting... I love blinkies but I haven't remembered how to make one in a decade. The examples you posted look so nice.  :party:

Text for blinkie: Luna

Image for blinkie (describe if nothing in mind): wocky glove or anything with a moon 

Colors for blinkie (optional, will be filled in if not): surprise me :)

Type of flash: scrolling

Thank you so much!

Before I ask you to make one, may I ask how do I use it/put it in my signature? Thanks in advance.

Text for blinkie: Xwee Lover

Image for blinkie (describe if nothing in mind): Baby Xweetok Plushie

Colors for blinkie (optional, will be filled in if not): Lavender and light blue

Type of flash: scrolling

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Wow, this is really nice of you! <3 Thank you! I can't wait! (Take your time)  :) 

Text for blinkie: Poogle

Image for blinkie (describe if nothing in mind): Shadow Poogle

Colors for blinkie (optional, will be filled in if not): Purple with white letters

Type of flash: scroll

Sorry about the extended wait, everyone. I've been searching for my image editor for a long time, and found out it's been deleted off my laptop, and haven't had the time to get on my computer. They should be completed soon, I promise!

Don't worry :) It is absolutely fine... Hope you can get it again!

Sorry about the extended wait, everyone. I've been searching for my image editor for a long time, and found out it's been deleted off my laptop, and haven't had the time to get on my computer. They should be completed soon, I promise!

I can wait! No rush, no hurry...please take your time. I appreciate that you are doing this! :wub_anim: (: :)

I love your blinkies! This post is a little late, but are you taking more requests? I'm not concerned about a time frame at all. But if you've got too much on your hands right now, it's ok! 

If you're still taking requests:

Text for blinkie: Spooky

Image for blinkie (describe if nothing in mind): Meowclops plushie

Colors for blinkie (optional, will be filled in if not): grey, pink, yellow, green (colors of the avatar)

Type of flash: individual

Thank you so much!