Ixi's Magical Giveaway of Wonder!

ixi_lover_ixi

UPDATE

NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE; prizes still giving out

Welcome to Ixi's Magical Giveaway of Wonder!

In my SDB, I have 400 items. So, you simply need to pick a number from 1-400.

Since I'm still going for the SDB avatar, only 10 people are going to get to pick a number! Sorry!

There's a lot of things in there; some rubbish, some good. You'll have to see what number you get!

I wish you luck and may the best number win :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. TDN rules still apply in the Contest & Giveaway sub-forum.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. TDN rules still apply in the Contest & Giveaway sub-forum.Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! You have won a Healing Potion 1! Your prize will be on the way in the form of a trade. ^_^

30 :) hope i win! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. TDN rules still apply in the Contest & Giveaway sub-forum.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's 11, but okay. :) I'm going to check all of your prizes.

Panthersclaw has won a Main Codestone!

gr8brit has won a Poison Snowball!

rubyslipperedgoddess has won a Tchea Fruit!

lakecat has won a Five Dubloon Coin!

Rest are on the way soon!

(The bigger the number, the harder it is for me!)