Today in the Mundane

Munchies

Today was fairly mundane except for watching a movie in class, having a group interview, and possibly receiving money back from my university. Plus it was super cold, windy, and cloudy. 

In class we watched  The Shadow Effect it was about Carl Jung's theory and how it's seen in today's world. Don't get me wrong it was interesting but time could have been better spent by finishing up notes and starting in Adler's theories since there's a 1500 word essay comparing Freud, Jung, and Adler's approaches. 

Then I had the group interview for an RA position for next school year. It went okay, we did the human knot activity and told them what condiment we would shoot out of our fingers if we could (for the record I chose wasabi). I find out Wednesday if I move onto an individual interview. For some reason I was annoyed with the fact that my remote volunteer position factors into my 20 allotted hours of outside commitments, but I do understand their reasoning.  

On the bright side of all this, I may be getting a stipend from my university because there's no balance on my account. So I'll have more funds for next year (and taxes haven't even been filed yet). 

I suppose this is partially a rant, but thanks for reading!! :)

Oh man, I used to love movie days! I agree that they typically are a waste of time, but I still enjoyed having that break every now and then.

Good luck on that RA position! That's interesting how you got to play a game for the group interview. I guess it takes out the awkwardness of competition while still revealing the type of person you are. I know I'm deathly afraid of group interviews.