How did you spend Half Price Day?

phoenixgal

I added like 20 more plushies to my collection, bought some clothes for my pets and for restocking, books, backgrounds and I finally got the Chocolate and Lawyerbot avatar!! (Does anyone want baby cabbage jelly beans? 52 Usuki sets?)

The best deal I had was the Lenny Gentleman Shirt and Waistcoat that I have been wanting to buy for just 2000nps. Score!

I spent half price day....very far away from internet. :mellow:

BUT, I would have liked to spend it on more food items for my gallery that I just started a few days ago.

Hopefully next half price day I'll be as lucky as you with your great deals you found! =]

and lol that chocolate avatar took me forever thanks to my slow computer.

How exactly does 1/2 price day work? Do you go to a shop and whatever the price is you pay only 1/2 that? How does the seller receive their asking price. Forgive me but I just dont get it.

Granny

How exactly does 1/2 price day work? Do you go to a shop and whatever the price is you pay only 1/2 that? How does the seller receive their asking price. Forgive me but I just dont get it.

Granny

Sort of, I guess. Basically, the shops stock at 1/2 the usual price on 1/2 Price Day, which, I think, is the 3rd of every month. But the 1/2 price only apply to official Neopets shops, such as Kauvara's Magic Shop, not user shops. Hope this helped! :laughingsmiley: