Is there something wrong with the daily puzzle?

ixi_lover_ixi

Do you mind that the Daily Puzzle has the same question every day?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you mind that the Daily Puzzle has the same questions every day?

• Not at all in any way.
    • No, but I want them to stop giving out the prize.
    • No, but I want them to stop giving out the Neopoints.
    • No, but I want them to stop giving out both.
    • I don't feel strongly either way.
    • I don't do the daily puzzle.
    • Yes, and I want them to stop giving out both.
    • Yes, and I want them to stop giving out the Neopoints.
    • Yes, and I want them to stop giving out the prize.
    • Yes, in every way.

Every day it has been the question that gives out "Jhudora's Favourite Pie". If you do the daily puzzle, sell the pie now before it plummets to 1np! It's already gone from 3,000np to 40np in a course of 2 days! This is how quickly an item's price can change from high to low.

Here's what could have happened / could happen;

The Daily Puzzle is glitched and will be fixed.

The Daily Puzzle is broken and can't be fixed.

TNT are being lazy.

TNT are trolling us.

TNT are trying to release more neopoints in to the economy / pile up pie in our SDBs.

This has happened before.  Remember with the wheel of monotony one?  Everyone was thinking it was monotonous due to it regarding the wheel of monotony.  I am thinking this one might be for the week because of Jhudora day.  I think TNT will change it this coming week.  As for the pie, I think they will eventually return to their normal price eventually.  I am holding on to mine.

As for the vote, I think they should stop giving the prize and increase the NPs.

Unfortunately, as rntracy1 said, it has happened before. It is neither glitched, nor broken. Apparently, TNT has to come up with the questions and answers, and, as hrtbrk said, it is not always "priority".

Neopian Times Editorial #698:

"Hey there. *rolls wheel towards you* Is something up with the Daily Question in the community hub? It's been showing the same question for a week or two now. At first some people thought it might've been a joke based on the word monotony, but it's been a long time now. ~ Katie_kitkabug

We found it too monotonous to keep updating for a while, but its back in full glory now!"

It bothers me more that Almost Empty Attic, Cork Gun Gallery and Bagatelle are not fixed yet and Key Quest is still somewhere out in the wilderness. *sigh*  

You can still play Bagatelle and Cork Gun Gallery, but you have to use the direct links:

Bagatelle - https://images.neopets.com/halloween/bagatelle_v5.swf

Cork Gun Gallery: https://images.neopets.com/halloween/corkgun_v17.swf

They work. I've won some items from Cork Gun Gallery. Although I'm no expert, I believe those two links would be working again, with just a simple HTML edit. In the source code, both links are swf.neopets.com. For some reason, the "swf" links give a gateway timeout - 504 error. I believe changing the links to images.neopets.com would get them working again.

Omgoodness...acmerasta I thought it was just my tablet not picking up those two games...now I know they are have direct links....

You know it is sad...why work or run something if you're "bored"...there is always someone out there that will enjoy the job more than you if you have gotten "bored" or just lazy....

I don't mind getting the NP's, but what will I do with all those pies?

:tired: :yum: :sick01: