Recommended Battle weapons for around 100k

Looking for recommendations for battledome items. 

I am looking for the most useful items. I know jellyneo has a lot of information and i have looked through and bought a couple items for under 50k (golden compass and fighting fan). 

I am willing to spend 100k a piece, but would go up to 300k if it is really worth it.

Do you guys have ANY recommendations? 

Thanks in advance! 

:medieval: 

With over 2000 weapons for the BD, it can be hard to whittle it down without knowing a bit more about your fighting style, or your battle pet. ;) There may be species-specific items that are good that you might want to aim for in the future. Such as a Healer or Freezer.

If you're just starting out, we have 2 battlepedia articles I think you might find useful.

First is the basic weapon sets. It has basic sets sorted by price and type. Some of the best items for the price are listed here.  Prices are updated periodically. There are others, but these are good guidelines.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/

This Article, Melida's Journey, is a good one for getting at some of the basics of the battledome.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/melida/

These and other great articles can be found here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/index/

Is there a specific opponent you wish to battle? I'm good with coming up with budget battling sets. I did it that way, so it comes from experience. lol 100k per is a pretty good price-range per item. But the more information about your pet and if you've got a targeted 1-player opponent, would help greatly in determining a good set of weapons for you.

One thing I will suggest is called "Downsize!" Yes, with the ! right there. it blocks 50% of damage 1 once per battle, and is relatively cheap. Knowing what you already have for battling would be useful too. ;)

I hope this helps. I'll check back later and if you've posted some specifics I'll see what I can do to help with suggestions for your set. :)

With over 2000 weapons for the BD, it can be hard to whittle it down without knowing a bit more about your fighting style, or your battle pet. ;) There may be species-specific items that are good that you might want to aim for in the future. Such as a Healer or Freezer.

If you're just starting out, we have 2 battlepedia articles I think you might find useful.

First is the basic weapon sets. It has basic sets sorted by price and type. Some of the best items for the price are listed here.  Prices are updated periodically. There are others, but these are good guidelines.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/

This Article, Melida's Journey, is a good one for getting at some of the basics of the battledome.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/melida/

These and other great articles can be found here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/index/

Is there a specific opponent you wish to battle? I'm good with coming up with budget battling sets. I did it that way, so it comes from experience. lol 100k per is a pretty good price-range per item. But the more information about your pet and if you've got a targeted 1-player opponent, would help greatly in determining a good set of weapons for you.

One thing I will suggest is called "Downsize!" Yes, with the ! right there. it blocks 50% of damage 1 once per battle, and is relatively cheap. Knowing what you already have for battling would be useful too. ;)

I hope this helps. I'll check back later and if you've posted some specifics I'll see what I can do to help with suggestions for your set. :)

Thank you! I will definitely look through the articles.

I have not got into 1p BD yet. I tried to figure it out the other day but failed, ha!

I mostly just use the battledome on a daily basis for codestones and during skirmishes (as I am only on for a small period of time per day/ sometimes only a couple times a week. 

had a lvl 52 usul but my lab ray just changed her to an elephante... I will probably morph her back, so I am going to say I am looking for:

Usul Items

The only items I currently use are:

1) Golden Compass 2) Psellia's Fighting fan. 

I also have some crappier ones which i never use. 

I will check out the articles, Downsize!, and any other usul items you recommend!  :rolleyes_anim: 

Thank you! I will definitely look through the articles.

I have not got into 1p BD yet. I tried to figure it out the other day but failed, ha!

I mostly just use the battledome on a daily basis for codestones and during skirmishes (as I am only on for a small period of time per day/ sometimes only a couple times a week. 

had a lvl 52 usul but my lab ray just changed her to an elephante... I will probably morph her back, so I am going to say I am looking for:

Usul Items

The only items I currently use are:

1) Golden Compass 2) Psellia's Fighting fan. 

I also have some crappier ones which i never use. 

I will check out the articles, Downsize!, and any other usul items you recommend!  :rolleyes_anim: 

WAIT!!!!! Before you morph or zap her back, the Elephante has the Elephante Unguent which is a species healer.  It heals 50% of your HPs.  It may not sound like a lot, but for someone like me with 311 HPs at the current time, That would be FABULOUS to heal 155 HPs.  I have the greater healing scroll which only heals 50HPs.  It was great when I first got it, but it is very weak now.  I also got a lucky species zap, a lenny.  While I don't particularly like lennys, I bought the Entangling lenny lasso, a 100% freezer weapon.  There are very few 100% freezer weapons and the ones that ARE out there are very expensive.  My lenny lasso was NOT.  I have lens flare, lenny lasso, my healing scroll, and all that with ultranova help win battles against opponents as strong or strong than I am. 

(Special thanks to Aquamentis for explaining the entangling lenny lasso).  I don't know what your HPs are right now, one of the healing scrolls might be enough.  But eventually they won't be and 50% will be great.  So you might want to think about it before zapping or morphing.  Like I said, lennys aren't my favorite, but as a battle pet, it does what I need it to do and I have other slots for dreamies.  lol.  For what it's worth, I have an elephante peanut launcher I will give you if you want it.

My level is 151, HPs 311 and I use Scroll of Ultranova, Ultranova, ramtor's spellbook, a battle muffin such as stone battle muffin or smelly dung battle muffin, greater healing scroll, entangling lenny lasso, patched magic hat, scarab ring.  Depending on the opponent I am fighting I may trade out the scarab ring with Earthen scorchstone, ridiculously heavy hammer, or staff of righteous fury.

LOL Sorry I'm late! rntracy has JUST the point I was going to start out with. Elephante Unguent does heal 50% of your Elephante's HP once per battle. And is currently buyable in user shops. I just checked the price, and there are several UNDER 90k. About 88,000 and some change! If you don't mind keeping your battle pet an Elephante GET ONE! The non-species 50% healer, Bag of Healing Dust  is on the trading post for 9-10 MILLION NP! Save yourself a LOT of NP! ;) lol At about 88k, it even fits nicely into your budget of 100k per item! With some left over. ;)

Here is the link to all of the Elephante's equipment.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/species/weapons/37

If you would like to look at other species-specific equipment, the page is here. just click the picture of the pet species whose equipment you'd like to see.

battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/species/weapons/37

Let's see,  with your last post of what you have, + Downsize! and Elephante Unguent, that's 4 total items I believe.

Golden Compass

Psellia's Fighting fan

Downsize!

Elephante Unguent

4 more slots that can be filled.

For a 10-icon attacker. Maybe this? Sun and Moon Chakram About 28k.

Depending on whom you're battling, the defense is something to think about. You've got 3 slots. You could either go offensive, by using some of the cheap 15-icon Muffins. Brain Muffins are insanely cheap right now. Those you can only use ONCE and then they are gone. There are 50% reflectors, but most of those can also break forever, however when they DO work (the opponent MUST use the icon they reflect in order for them to reflect) 50% of the damage you would've taken from, say Fire, would be returned to the opponent. Expert Lens is a newer 50% reflector for Light, so far as we know, it never breaks. A decent shield is Parasol of Unfortunate Demise. Which blocks ALL light and some water and earth.

Eventually, you'll want a freezer. And item that freezes the opponent usually once per battle, and stops them from attacking on the turn AFTER they are used. (Whereas the Faerie Ability "Lens Flare" freezes the opponent on the turn it is used) Most 100% freezers sell for in the millions. However, I was checking on a 50% freezer, the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray. I saw prices on the TP at around 250k! That's pretty low for what I've seen it in the past!

If there's an opponent you can't beat. There is an item out there, 1-use and then it's gone, Called Thick Smoke Bomb. You can only buy it from user shops. Until you have a pet at level 250+, because it's in a secret training school and that's the minimum level to gain entrance. If you train well, you won't need many or any of the Thick Smoke Bombs. Thick Smoke Bomb blocks ALL damage against you for 1 turn.

I'd suggest some other shields, but the main one I'd recommend, the green Leaf Shield from Illusen's 29th quest, won't serve you very well with your low defense. But perhaps a Patched Magic Hat which isn't so based on defense would serve you better?

Of course it all depends on whom you're battling. You probably know this, but this is the link to the 1p opponents.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/

Click on the challenger and you can see their stats, weapons, abilities and prizes. Click on the weapons to see that weapon's stats. There are some weapons that ONLY the opponents can use! (Unless you managed to steal one of their items)

If you're interested in Stealers, there are the Sticky Hands, and Heavy Robe of Thievery. The robe needs a small intelligence requirement, but also your pet has to have an agility of 201 or higher.

But you don't keep the stolen item forever, just for it's normal use in the battle. Also, stealing doesn't work right now in the BD. It's glitched. It SAYs you've stolen, but really you haven't.

I hope all this helps!

Happy Battling!