Where's my lollipop?!

aminoshiki

So I got super excited that the heart lollipop was a freebie for today's daily puzzle, since I recently started a gallery with food stick items...but when I answered the question I only got the neopoints and no lollipop! BOO. So then I went to the shop wizard to buy it to make myself feel better, and it turns out the item doesn't even officially exist yet! DOUBLE BOO. My next step was to go to the kitchen and eat some chocolate so I don't feel so bad. Even though I'm sure by the end of this week the item will be in my gallery. But hey, any excuse to eat chocolate is a good excuse! :P

Aw, that was "sweet" of you to check for me ;]

I'm just hoping it will be a repeat of Jhudora Day where we can get multiple chances to receive the item.

And if not, meh. I doubt I'll lose millions of np over it haha. And if I do lose millions of np, then maybe I need to reconsider my priorities!

Same here, I was going to post the question asking about it too.  I was quite upset.  I mean seriously, if the item doesn't exist, why put it as a prize to the daily question?  You're not scoring any points here JumpStart!

Same here, and it is sooooooooo very disappointing.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Reading on the "Games" Neoboard, it appears no one has gotten the heart lollipop. I'm sure everyone will be given it next week, when TNT is back at work.

You think so? You think something went wonky with the coding and it didn't get put into the prize?  You think they will realize it and give it to everyone who played?  I wonder how they know who played or if they will just give it to everyone as a valentine's day gift.  Either way, I really want it.  I posted way back that I like the daily questions with NPs and item prizes better than just NP prizes.  The pie was getting a little old :sick01: , I think some of mine got moldy.  lol.  I had to neofreeze some of them.  lol.