Happy Chia Day!

hrtbrk

I love love LOVE the maraquan! Thats super cool. Chias get all the cute graphics. Wish they would come out with new colors. I feel like since my Hiatus of like 5 years they've barely added any.

I never cared much for Chias, ever. Something about their look made me not like them. But I would definitely own that Maraquan Chia! Totally changed my mind about Chias now! I have to make sure one of my best friends (who got her degree in marine biology) sees this - I'm sure she'll want one too!

cha-cha-cha-CHIA! ^_^

I agree with ixi_lover_ixi...I like the maractite as well. The Maraquan totally looks like a sea apple! :laughingsmiley:

It isn't an anemone, guys; it's a sea apple! =3

Thanks for letting us know! That's pretty cool. I never even heard of this creature before! (I'm not usually interested in the sea, because I'm terrified of it  :whofarted:)

I'm not sure what it is, but there's just something about the Sea-Apple painted Chia that doesn't look right O.o I definitely like the Maractite one better.