Lever of Doom Avatar

Ginger_of_Maki

spend-more-than.jpg

Breaking News

Spent more than 50k

still no avatar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do not use curse words, even shortened/veiled versions.

This is totally hilarious!

I have not tried to get that avie as of yet. Oh, man! What a bummer!

Don't I know it. I don't even want to think about how much I have spent and still nothing.

What's the kelp avatar?

The Kelp avatar, or Bon Appetit, is received when you take your pet to the the Kelp restaurant and you receive "leftovers". From TDN:

"kelpwaitress.gif Randomly awarded when taking leftovers from Kelp external_link.gif. Cheapest are Lemwart Fizz and Thornberry Brew."

There are theories on the Neoboards about using your lightest pet, or taking your pet to Kelp at a certain time of day. Personally, the only one I think has merit is making sure your pet is very bloated, by feeding them at the Golden Dubloon, or putting them into the NeoLodge, first. I tried by just taking my pet to Kelp, several times. No avatar. I got the avatar by feeding my pet at the Golden Dubloon, first, until he was very bloated. Then, I purchased items from every course, at Kelp. It took a few tries, but that is how I got it. And, yes, a little over 65K NP at Kelp for a "full course" meal does add up, fast. I have tons of dubloons from doing my dailies, and since my pet has "graduated" from Cap'n Three Legs Academy (dubloons) to the Island Training Acamedy, I don't use a lot, anymore. About 10 dubloons at the Golden Dubloon for the cheapest "full course" meal.

To the person with the Kelp avatar, if you have gotten the leftovers page, refresh it until you get the avatar.  If you haven't yet, my condolences and best wishes.

I haven't gotten the leftovers page yet but when I do I'll make sure to refresh. Thank you :)

The Kelp avatar, or Bon Appetit, is received when you take your pet to the the Kelp restaurant and you receive "leftovers". From TDN:

"kelpwaitress.gif Randomly awarded when taking leftovers from Kelp external_link.gif. Cheapest are Lemwart Fizz and Thornberry Brew."

There are theories on the Neoboards about using your lightest pet, or taking your pet to Kelp at a certain time of day. Personally, the only one I think has merit is making sure your pet is very bloated, by feeding them at the Golden Dubloon, or putting them into the NeoLodge, first. I tried by just taking my pet to Kelp, several times. No avatar. I got the avatar by feeding my pet at the Golden Dubloon, first, until he was very bloated. Then, I purchased items from every course, at Kelp. It took a few tries, but that is how I got it. And, yes, a little over 65K NP at Kelp for a "full course" meal does add up, fast. I have tons of dubloons from doing my dailies, and since my pet has "graduated" from Cap'n Three Legs Academy (dubloons) to the Island Training Acamedy, I don't use a lot, anymore. About 10 dubloons at the Golden Dubloon for the cheapest "full course" meal.

Another way to make your pet very bloated is taking your bloated pet to the Movie Central (for free!). You can also try going to the Healing Springs or The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity. If you get the message "your pet is not hungry anymore!" then the pet will go from bloated to very bloated.