Daily Faerie Quests 2016!

hrtbrk

DAY 16

bluetradingcardback.gif

Lhika Burrtail = 995 NP

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-2.jpg
Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, darkinvention's level has increased!

Does anyone know if the special prize for visiting every day has been awarded yet? I only got a daily prize today. 

I don't think it has been awarded, yet, as I believe today is the last day of the event. Probably tomorrow or Monday the special prize will be awarded. Hang in there!

I just checked the FQ page, and there's no prize being rewarded there. I'm pretty sure I visited the page every day, but I don't know if they're releasing the prize tomorrow now? 

Can someone let me know please?

same . i did the daily visits for the whole event - 15 days ... 

I just got my first ever (in 12 years) Fountain Faerie Quest! :woot:

Now I'll need to decide which pet to get... Just to be sure, the FFQ won't expire, right? (At least, not until you get another FFQ, I think?)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, until you get another pass to the rainbow fountain, congratulations!!!! :)

Seeing as how it's still a weekend the daily bonus should be rewarded tomorrow (Monday). There will probably be something in the news about it from TNT. I kept forgetting to check everyday and won't be getting the bonus prize. Oh well!

Nielo: That is correct your FFQ will not expire unless you get another one and complete it. If you were to get a FFQ but not complete it that's fine and if that happens you could use one for the Buzzin avatar and one for a dreamie or a nice paint color. :)