Daily Faerie Quests 2016!

hrtbrk

If I've used a fortune cookie, does that mean I can cash in two quests each day? I didn't realize this was coming up and I opened a cookie two days ago, haha.

EDIT: It appears that I can, plus, with the boon I got from last week, I can take on the bonus crafting faerie challenge and refresh it into something more useful -- I'll have 3 chances to get the FFQ I've been hoping for, at last for a couple of days, while the boon is still active.

Do you have to complete the faerie quests as well to receive the bonus prize? I got a quest that asked for nc items... 

You don't have to complete your quest everyday, you just need to visit everyday to get your daily reward to get the bonus at the end. If you want to avoid NC quests, you can change your language to one that doesn't support the NC Mall/Neocash. I can't remember which one that is though.

So you can get NC quests? I do not want that! I will check back when someone posts which language makes it so you can't get those. My first quest was for the Faerie Queen. Unfortunately I had the wrong pet selected as active  :sick02:

How many days does this go on for?

It goes from today, until 12 March. So, a little over two weeks (17 days).

So you can get NC quests? I do not want that! I will check back when someone posts which language makes it so you can't get those. My first quest was for the Faerie Queen. Unfortunately I had the wrong pet selected as active  :sick02:

You do not have to accept Delina's (Crafting Faerie - NC) quests. When her quest pops-up, click on the "X" and select "Yes". You are not "penalized" for not doing/accepting her quests. Her quests are considered "bonus" quests, for those who wish to use NC to get limited/special NC items. When you visit the Faerie Quest page, for the first time, for the day, you will receive a daily prize. Once you receive your prize, you are given a (random) faerie quest. Once you complete that quest, you are given Delina's bonus quest. You do not have to complete any faerie quest, if you wish. But, to get the bonus item prize, at the end of the event, you must visit the quest page every day, of the event.

I'm kicking myself for not selecting the Faerie Refresh boon this week D: I wonder if we can get any extra quests via REs too? That would be fantastic!!

I'm kicking myself in the head and butt too for this. I went with Faerie Caverns and boy am I regretting it now.  :crying_blow:

You don't have to complete your quest everyday, you just need to visit everyday to get your daily reward to get the bonus at the end. If you want to avoid NC quests, you can change your language to one that doesn't support the NC Mall/Neocash. I can't remember which one that is though.

I suppose missing yesterday puts me out of the running for the prize at the end?

PS: I didn't know that trick about the languages to avoid NC! I looked it up and Reddit recommends Chinese. Now, just to remember to switch to Chinese before checking each day. o_O

Edit: Answered my own question! Today is the actual start day, according to JellyNeo: If you collected a prize and accepted a quest on the 25th, you will not receive anything on the 26th. Day 2 begins on February 27th. (Can we put that in the OP?)

I opened a fortune cookie yesterday too, so I'm glad we can get two quests a day with that.  One of mine yesterday was a Grey Faerie that gave me rainbow fountain access!  So I'm happy about that :)  I'm getting close to having 750 for each of HSD on my battle pet, so I'm crossing my fingers that with two quests a day and continuing to train with codestones I can get T3 to a 16 boost for everything by the end of the event.

Does anybody know what kinds of prizes have been given out at the end from past years?

Events that have a requirement for daily logins ALWAYS give a full 24 hour day for all time zones to qualify (if it releases at news time on December 25th, the next 'day' will be December 27th at 12 AM.)

This has been going on for years and years. We just assume it's common knowledge now-a-days since it's a staple for every event but will consider putting it in news posts in the future.

:P

I have a Faerie Cookie going on right now, and got the Faerie Quest Request this week, thank goodness!

I cannot stand the Crafting Faerie. There, I said it.

;)

Events that have a requirement for daily logins ALWAYS give a full 24 hour day for all time zones to qualify (if it releases at news time on December 25th, the next 'day' will be December 27th at 12 AM.)

This has been going on for years and years. We just assume it's common knowledge now-a-days since it's a staple for every event but will consider putting it in news posts in the future.

:P

Yeah, I honestly had no clue despite always participating. I think I always just assume it's some sort of fluke. 

they didnt give a 24-hr head notice did they ? i visited yesterday and today and they counted as 2 days

anyway yesterday i got Earth Faerie  , she asked for Nanka Bottle - 1000NP and gave me speed

today Aethia the Battle Faerie asked for a book - 3750NP and gave me defence, strength, and health

Doh, should have read farther; glad I can simply deny Crafting Faerie quests (since I'm having trouble getting any of the Asian character languages to stick).Doesn't that take up your quest though? Can you still get a quest from someone else if you cancel hers?

Edit: UGH. Of COURSE. The FIRST TIME.

Switched to one of the Asian languages, pasted the FG addy in the browser, and it pops up English, with THE CRAFTING FAERIE. WHYYYyyyyyyyy!!!!!1111one

BUT, question answered, I can receive a regular quest after refusing hers.

bonus-bg.jpg

they didnt give a 24-hr head notice did they ? i visited yesterday and today and they counted as 2 days

anyway yesterday i got Earth Faerie  , she asked for Nanka Bottle - 1000NP and gave me speed

today Aethia the Battle Faerie asked for a book - 3750NP and gave me defence, strength, and health

Yes they had the 24+ hour day one. The event released on Thursday afternoon (the 25th) so yesterday was still technically day one and today is day 2. :)