Daily Faerie Quests 2016!

hrtbrk

Day 1, I had the Soup Faerie ask for a Large Churro Smoothie who gave me +2 defense and +2 health!

Day 2, I had an Earth Faerie ask for a Magic Vial who gave me +3 movement!

Day 3, I had a soup faerie ask for a Small Wheatgrass Smoothie give me +2 defence and +2 hp

Day 4, soup faerie again, asked for a large bean smoothie +2 df +2 hp >.<

I am worried that I only got a prize, no quest. I thought we were supposed to get a quest every day? Any one with some thoughts on this? Thanks :)

When you go to the Faerie Quests page, http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml, for the first time, for the day, you should get your free prize. Once you get your prize, you should see a green button "Accept Today's Quest" or something like that. Did you not see the button or click on it? Is it possible you didn't complete yesterday's quest? It is also possible you may have received a random Faerie Quest, separate from this event. Check the Faerie Quest page to see. Other than that, I have no other ideas why.

EDIT: Is Delina's (the Craft Faerie) quest still showing up? If so, and you do not want to do her quest, click the "X" on the request for her quest, then click "Yes" (you want to abandon her quest). After doing that, refresh the page and see if you then get a "regular" quest for the day. If you do want to do her quest, complete it, and then see if you get a "regular" request. I believe her quest still counts as having an "active" quest, and you can only have one quest, at a time.

Oh my!  I got a Grey Faerie quest today and I already had the item she needed, a Hopso.  But then she asked for help from the FOUNTAIN FAERIE for my reward!  I'm.  In.  Shock. 

they didnt give a 24-hr head notice did they ? i visited yesterday and today and they counted as 2 days

anyway yesterday i got Earth Faerie  , she asked for Nanka Bottle - 1000NP and gave me speed

today Aethia the Battle Faerie asked for a book - 3750NP and gave me defence, strength, and health

Day 3 :

2nd Battle Faerie quest in a row   :laughingsmiley:

book was roughly 3500 NP

Angelo, that is funny.  Your quests sound exactly like mine, lol.  I got the Earth Faerie, she asked for a nanka bottle, but I believe she increased my defense.  I also got two battle faerie quests.  I am also using a cookie and have/had quest refresh from my boon, so it hard to keep track of where they were from and if they were a refresh as I could refresh both quests, the cookie and the daily.  I was getting a LOT of air faerie quests and refreshing them, and I got an air faerie quest today but couldn't refresh it :sad02: . 

Is anyone else getting a lot of Air Faerie quests?  It seems like I am getting them almost daily.  If not for my quest refresh, my speed would be incredible.  Unfortunately I couldn't refresh the air faerie quest today.

I either get Air, Water or Grey Faerie, it seems. I am also using a Cookie as well, so I get 2 in one day...

I GOT A FOUNTAIN FAERIE QUEST TODAY! The Grey Faerie needed an Angelpuss, which I had in my SDB.

WooHoo!

^_^

Day 4 :

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Small Apple Cinnamon Smoothie for me?"

Oh look. It's the Soup-darn-Faerie. I wouldn't mind but 4 out of 5 days that I've been doing this event it's been her with her silly smoothies.

Day 5 :

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Thank you! Now, to give you your justly earned reward...

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!

those books are starting to inflate !!

Is it possible that the kind of Faerie quest you get is related to the time of day you accept the quests? Because I've been playing at roughly the same time every day and I got the Grey Faerie on day 1 and 4 and the Dark Faerie all the other days. (Plus the Grey Faerie used Dark Faerie magic on day 1.)

Or is it just random?

Is it possible that the kind of Faerie quest you get is related to the time of day you accept the quests? Because I've been playing at roughly the same time every day and I got the Grey Faerie on day 1 and 4 and the Dark Faerie all the other days. (Plus the Grey Faerie used Dark Faerie magic on day 1.)

Or is it just random?

I don't think so.  I accept at different times of day, and so far all but one of my quests have been Light Faerie Quests.

Or is it just random?

This theory comes up every year and I think most conclude that it really is random. It is interesting data tho (imo)

Thanks. Yeah, I figured it might be random, but getting the same Faeries at the same time surprised me. However, today I logged on at a completely different time, and got the Grey Faerie again, so I guess she and the Dark Faerie just really like me this year. (Now if only the Grey Faerie would call upon the Fountain Faerie... ;))

I never heard of this theory! So far I've only gotten the Water Faerie and the Soup Faerie (and I've been accepting the quests everyday around the same time, between 1 and 2 am NST). While I believe it's most likely random, I guess it wouldn't hurt to know what time people have been getting Fyora, the Battle Faerie and the Fountain Faerie, lol. *whispers* Tell me.

DAY 6  ... this is my 3rd Battle Faerie Quest ...

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-1.jpg
Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence, strength, and health have increased!

foo_toastsand_2.gif

Twirly Fruit Toasty = 1000 NP

Oh no!! We drove across state for my mother in laws birthday (and back again in the same day) and I completely forgot to do my go to FQ yesterday! That puts me out of the running for the prize at the end, right?

DAY 7 .... Battle Faerie AGAIN !! whats going on ??!!

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-2.jpg

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence, strength, and health have increased!

foo_spicy_grey.gif

Flaming Blooble Fruit Juice = 850 NP

Today I decided to accept the daily quest at a later time to see if I got a different faerie... I accepted at 5:30 am NST and got the Light Faerie. Not what I was hoping for, but at least it wasn't the Air Faerie  :P

Do you have any idea why after completing a quest, Delina's quest is not showing for me for several days now? Not that I'm complaining, I always refuse her quests but it seems strange. Every day I get an item and a new regular quest, but after I give the faerie the item, Delina's nowhere to be seen...

DAY 8

clo_pirate_socks.gifRed Pirate Socks = 2650 NP

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!