Trading post glitch?

sophioski2

Has anyone else had cases where the NPs in a trade are accepted by another player but no items are traded?

I think this happened to me. 

I keep on hearing about "duping" and I'm now wondering if I tried to trade duped items? Do duped items still function as their non-duped counterparts?

I had this happen to me, I submitted a ticket but nothing came of it, never heard back etc. I was out 450 000 NP. But mine was during the very very glitchy time of Neopets and it was about 6 months before I used TP again 

Try going to the Trading Post and clicking "Offers You Have Made". Sometimes the offer gets stuck, in that case just click "Cancel this offer" and you should get your neopoints back. If that doesn't work try submitting a ticket. Neopets is being glitchy today for me too.

Luckily it was only 5000NP, but I tried checking "offers you had made" and nothing came of it :( Thanks for the advice though!

Is there any information about when the server will be running effectively again?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.