Does kadoatie in the Kadoatery real exist?

Yes! Kadoaties exist in Neopia :)  Well, the ones in the Kadoatery aren't actually any users' petpets but you can definitely restock one from the petpet shop (if you're lucky) or buy one from another user!  Here's the info on JN: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=18049

^^

Uh....I already know that kadoatie is a petpet

I wonder that are they belong to any real user

Uh....I already know that kadoatie is a petpet

I wonder that are they belong to any real user

No, you are not the only one who wondered that.  I used to wonder that myself.  LOL.  I have known for a while now that they are not petpets in there, like pounded pets, but I DID wonder that in the past.  You can also get a lucky zap in the petpet lab, like I did (whoohoo) but unfortunately I cannot remove her from my pet :sad02: .  I still love Kadee just the same.  Her first time in the catacombs she brought me a blue xweetok MP!! :rock: . 

As ohlola and rntracy said, the Kadoaties in the Kadoatery are NOT anyone's petpets. They are "imaginary" Kadoaties, in that they only exist to be fed. The names were selected by Neopets staffers and are often reflective of scifi/fantasy characters. If you visit the Kadoatery often enough,  you will see the same names over and over, often on differently colored Kadoaties!

As the original question is answered, I am going to lock this thread. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.