The magical awful topic title for my welcome thread

I assure you, you've never seen a better topic title. I sat there for a minute trying to think of something better than just "hello"

Hi, I'm Holly. Just Holly. I'm twenty years old and obsessed with electronic music and pink. I've been on Neopets for over a year now, technically, but I took like a 9 month break and came back a week ago. I've never been too invested in the community, but I thought I'd give it a try and say hi to some forums I've been eyeing. I've got a red Uni (my goal is to either make her Pink or Woodland, can't decide which, but that's a long way off) and I plan on getting a Cybunny when they're available, and a Draik when I feel like cashing out that much moolah.

I hope this was an interesting introduction, at the very least, and I hope I get to make several other posts of this calibre of quality  :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi Holly, welcome to this forum. We don't share quite the same interests, (other than having a red uni until I change mine) but I'm sure that many others here do and will have more to say. I just had to thank you for being original and creative. Oh, and here's some pink text in your honor.   :icecream: