Skirmish Boons!

invigoration

Just got back from my hiatus and there's this new Battleground of the Obelisk thing that really interests a battledome lover like me (although my pet is still young and weak).

So I was just wondering which of the boons do you guys think is the best out of those?

I personally favour Black Market Goods, Five Finger Discount, Cartogriphication, Cheaper By The Dozen, Right Round Round Round in that order as I'm a restocker (restocking is really exciting) and the rest just helps me earn more neopoints. The other boons doesn't really interest me as much. I've only gotten Right Round Round Round so far so I don't know how the rest works as well. Any seniors care to enlighten me?

I liked cartogriphication - that just means you always find the faerie cavern prize. One of the days I found 10k.. and long ago I found a pair of expensive wings in the cavern. Then again I'm no restocker and have never used the others you mentioned (except right round round which I also like).

Charelan, I've only found NP in the caves. But I HAVE heard about rare items too. Though you're the only person I've seen actually say they found something. You're lucky! :D If The Order wins, I prefer Cartographication as well. I also like Bank Bribery and Quest Refresh. Likewise, I can't RS. It's not fun for me. So I stick to games, quests and BD prizes. XD And OF COURSE Trudy's Surprise slots. lol

invigoration, since you DO RS. You've got a good selection of boons chosen there for your faves. You might also go with "That Millionaire Feeling", which lets you trade up to 1mil Neopoints in the TP. Since you RS, this might indeed be useful to you for offloading some of your "goods". :)

I kinda like Right Round Round Round, which I believe is a vague reference to an old song from the 1980s. But yeah, spinning some wheels twice a time can be profitable too. :)

I may take bank bribery if I have tens of millions of NPs. Maybe that would happen in the future!

Trudy's is an amazing source of money now that Habitarium is gone :'(

I'm still short of that multi million restock so that boon wouldn't do great for me as of now. I'm earning like a modest 1000 from each item I buy and up til now my biggest profit is 50k since my account is too young for high rarity items. I came from the era where people get rich using RS, but now I realise that there is less competition when restocking, so good news for me!

And yes aquamentis! I am from the 90s and I totally know which song you're referring to!

♫Like a record, baby♫ Yeah, totally picked that boon today. I only have the brute squad avie to go. I'm not a huge restocker...my computer is old  lol (I have Vista, to give you an idea). I've never found more than a few thousand nps in the faerie cavern, so wtg, Charlean (luckyyyyy)! 
Good luck, invigoration (wicked cool names on here btw), on rs-ing...you have far more patience than I do lol.

I'm particular to the direct NP gain (or lack of loss) boons 'Cheaper by the Dozen' and 'Bank Bribery.' I buy 1000 stocks every day, so the 'Cheaper...' boon will immediately save me 5000 NP each day. Additionally, my bank interest just passed the point that the 'Bank...' boon will get me over 5000 NP  more per day, so it will be my top one from now on.

That being said, if you don't participate in the Stock Market (I suggest you should) and you don't have much in the bank, these aren't that great of boons, so they may not be for you.