Grey Faerie is the BEST Faerie :D

Teganrose1

I can't believe it!

Here I am, just doing a daily faerie quest, a quest for the grey faerie. Poor little thing, no magic of her own, and all she wants is a little Mallard. So, I go to Neopia Central and buy one for only 268 np. I rush back to her, and she gets help from another faerie to repay her debt. What faerie does she get to help you ask? The Fountain Faerie! I can't believe it, people have gone years, YEARS, without getting a quest from this particular faerie, and I get her reward. I hear she has expensive quest items to boot, and I just paid 268 neopoints.

Now, I am the proud owner of a Chocolate Xweetox.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kzenshi

How does she look :D?

Wow!!! Very nice! I have gotten the grey faerie twice, and she sent me to the fire and water faeries *cue sad trombone*. It's cool though because I'm pretty happy with the state of my pets atm (except Helo...he's being zapped). 
Kzenshi looks adorable! I love the bow tie...bow ties are cool.  :fez: 

Dude, you're so lucky! I've gotten the grey faerie twice so far but both times she called the light faerie (2 levels). Here's hoping that I would eventually get a FFQ in this event  :laughingsmiley:

The bowtie makes the look. It's so bright and adorable! Your pet too, of course!  :thumbsup:

I have gotten the Grey Faerie 2x this week, and changed 2 of my pets. She is awesome! Congrats to you! Your Chocolate Xweetox looks awesome!!!!

My newly painted pets:

My Wraith Poogle:

2.png

My Baby Vandagyre:

2.png

Congrats! Your Xweetok is really cute ? Yeah, I think it is more common to get the fountain faerie power through the grey faerie. I've never gotten a fountain faerie quest after years of playing Neopets, but twice I've gotten the grey faerie with the fountain faerie power. It's awesome there is another option and more of a chance for people to dip their pets.

Agreed! I finally got access to the Rainbow Fountain as well after being on Neo for 12 years! I'm having a hard time deciding which pet to paint what color, but I'm so happy for the opportunity. Your chocolate Xwee looks adorable :D

I'm throwing in my two cents here, too.  After a record 15 years, I ended up getting a pass to the Rainbow Pool (I've had crap for luck with REs)...from the Fountain Faerie herself.  The item she wanted ended up costing me 19475 (Colourful Buzz Dancer Shirt or something very close), but with over 1m NP in the bank (thanks Trudy!), it was a small outlay from my stash (I won 19k that day, so I had to withdraw a whopping 475 NP) for the chance to paint a pet.

The problem now is what to do with my freebie...I've got two Skeith (one fire, one blue...messed up in the creation many moons ago), a starry Uni (rescued from the pound the day I started), and a green Eyrie.  My options are:

Dimensional Eyrie
Eventide Eyrie

Stealthy Eyrie

Maraquan Skeith

Woodland Skeith

Wraith Skeith

Halloween Uni

Water Uni

Wraith Uni

I'm leaning towards the Stealthy Eyrie, but the Woodland Skeith and Wraith Uni are striking me as well...

The first time I went to the Rainbow Pool, I took my then red Xweetok. I became the proud owner of my dream pet...An Island Xweetok!
 When deciding what color to paint a pet, I have one simple rule: Follow your heart.  I know it sounds cliche, but you won't regret your decision.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

****Update****The next day I got a FFQ! Oh my gosh, I am blessed 

Using the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies I have gotten to take a trip to the fountain twice this summer! This time, all I had to find was a Vacara (the cutest of petpets).

I finally have a White Aisha and a Faerie Draik!

Next, I'm hoping to get a Wraith Acara! *fingers crossed*

second.jpg