Crazy Spam TDN Forum Message

tk421beth

Hi everyone!

I got this crazy message and wanted to share it with everyone. I deleted the senders name...did anyone else get this??

Sent Today, 02:45 AM

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 0 posts
Dear greeting and how are you today,

In confidence,i have to introduce myself i am. *edited out*,I am the only child of late *edited out*. I prayed before contacting you, please do not see my mail as embarrassment to you,as we do not know each other for the very first

What i am saying is i want to transfer (5.5million Euro) into your account. Will it be possible for you to receive it without telling me any story when the money enters into your account? This transfer is a risk free transaction.

Can i trust you on this transfer of my inheritance from my late father. Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'TDN Questions'.

This individual sent PM's to SEVERAL people including myself. This is the first time I've seen something like this happen, though I'm not a mod so I can't say if this has happened before. Anyways if you get something like this in the future just report the PM and a moderator will take care of it. Once the account has been banned, they can no longer send you messages. Normally these types of things happen in your email's junk folder so use the same judgement you would when checking your email.

Any suspicious PM's or posts are to be reported so that a moderator can look at them and deal with the situation. :)

Greetings! As Mouseykins stated, please let us know the instant you receive ANY sort of PM of this nature. We will be glad to wield the ban hammer on such abusers. And, of course, PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER respond with any information to such solicitations, even a "Leave me alone" response is more than these spammers deserve. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.

They have been dealt with accordingly.

If you continue to get these messages (or any suspicious messages for that matter) from anyone else aside from thegirl2016, please send us a report. Otherwise they have already been removed from the forums :)