Peek-a-boo!

Duma

Hi again everyone. After some time away (moving) I have access to wifi again! I can play a bit on neo but only with my phone for now. In those few months a whole lot happened. As well in real life as on neo.

My wisdom teeth got pulled (I went completely under) but luckily there were no complications. The roots from one of them still need to be removed, so I need to go on regular checkups to see if they are far enough from my nerves yet. But I'm glad everything went okay.

I did move, and now that spring is arriving I can start working in the garden! Yaay!

On neo, I found out that my main account was hacked but since I knew so much about it I could easily prove that I was the owner so I've got it back already. Just did a bidding on a new Rock so my sad pet gets his petpet back. (Some petpets and all my millions of neopoints among other stuff got stolen). Then I need to save up for a halloween petpet paint brush and a new Meowclops. Too bad habi and keyquest are down. I would have had everything back in no time. *grin*

Trudy's surprise and the battle dome helps a lot though.

I'll be back on IRC again as well (been there already :p) since I still prefer IRC over other communication ways. Especially on a phone. (This is tiny to type!)

I hope there are still some familiar faces around. I would like to hear how all of you are doing and what happened in those several months to all of you.

Lots of hugs and greets!

Welcome back to the fold Duma! Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with your account getting hacked and all. :( But that's GREAT you got it back!

And Wisdom teeth pulling is a PAIN! But if you can ice for as much of the first 24 hours as possible, I've found that you can survive with little to no swelling. Good luck getting that last nerve taken care of! I had a complication when I got my lowers out last year or so. One of the roots was embedded in the nerve sheath under the left lower wisdom tooth. I'll leave out the primary complications for anyone who might be squeamish, but after everything, I've STILL got a numb area from irritating that nerve, outside the mouth, in front near where that nerve ends. Very not cool. lol The numbness comes and goes though, but never fully goes away.

Anyway, I hope your move went well as well! Congrats on getting back on wifi and back on neo!

Welcome back Duma! You have been missed! :D

It's been nice chatting with you on IRC, too bad we couldn't chat more but timezones get in the way. :)

Yikes! Wisdom teeth! I'm glad mine are coming in properly so I don't have to deal with all that. My 4 year old has been to the dentist recently and she's unable to be treated under local anesthetic so we have to go to a pediatric dentist where they can knock her out for the process. She got one of her bottom molars fixed good the first time, the second time she fought us all a bit and the dentist had to put in a temporary filling and she has two small cavities on her top front teeth that need to be taken care of. I'm hoping doing it this way will be less traumatizing for her.

I'm looking forward to planting my flower garden this year. One of my goals for the year is to spend more time outside and be less of a shut in lol. I tend to prefer being inside then having to get dressed properly, get the girls dressed and head out for most of the afternoon, then come home to tidy up and cook supper.

Familiar faces! Yaay! X!

Yeah, those pesky wisdom teeth... First try went terribly wrong with that allergic reaction I had on the local anesthetic. So two years later I finally had the courage to make a new appointment. Last August they got both pulled in one go. My next checkup was supposed to be in january but the old habbit of "I'll call tomorrow" popped up again. (Nope, not gonna call after typing this either :p )

I basicly had the same problem as you Aquamentis, but my doctor broke down the tooth to avoid damage at the nerve. The previous doctor scared me saying I would loose a molar (or two) when removing the wisdom teeth, but none of that happened. It all healed well and everything stayed put :D

Mouseykins, I think its a really good idea to knock her out completely, a lot less painful, no feeling, hearing and seeing of someone going in your mouth with "scary" "awful noise making" tools. I'm sure it will be a lot less traumatizing.

A flower garden is wonderful, I'm also growing herbs, fruits and vegetables. Small amounts since the garden isn't that big. But since its in the backyard, only my neighbors can see me. So not really need to get -properly- dressed. Gardening clothes are fine. They'll get messy anyway. For your kids it would be fun and great to play outside!

Thanks for the welcome back everyone! I sure missed this place (you guys and girls) too!

Duma that's what we're thinking too. I still have to call and make the appointment but I'm trying to give her a bit of time to get over what happened at the dentist so it won't be a fight getting her into the new place. She's probably mad at me now for taking her to get needles last week just after being to the dentist. Poor girl! Had to get two and she cried more then her little sister lol. Little sis just made a face and a tiny noise and clung to me afterwards, but she only had one so that's probably why. I stay in my PJ's most days so I'd have to at least put jeans on. There's so many ants in my flower patch, need to cover up. I'm sure they'll have fun getting dirty and muddy with the pup and then they can all go in the tub together, just no bubble bath. Bubble bath and a pup drinking the water is not a good combination, Mouse did that a while ago and was literally burping bubbles for a good 10 minutes. It was funny, but I'm sure she didn't feel so good after that. Silly pup loves water! Our flower garden is small. We originally dug it to plant 4 cedar trees in it and then have flowers and the bird bath in front of the trees. Well those trees died so we planted little dwarf spruce (I think they're called) behind it and the bird bath has been moved over by the apple tree for some reason. I'll have to PM you pics later on when our yard is all tidy and presentable. It's a mess right now after the winter.

Hello and welcome back! 

Sorry to hear abut your wisdom teeth, hopefully that last root moves away from the nerve and you can get it taken out soon (when you make that call  :thumbsup:),

I had 2 of my wisdom teeth taken out 2 years ago, still another 2 to remove but they have popped in - I hope they stay that way! All I can recommend is icing it for several hours after the surgery to have less swelling and less pain also!

You must be very glad you got your account back, my main account got hacked also - or I seriously lost my memory and forgot the password on that account; but even though I have tried time and time again to put in as much detail as possible into a support ticket, I haven't received any update on support ticket and it's been over a month now since I opened it.  I'm just glad to be able to join again talk to other players and play Neo!

Look forward to seeing you around forums. 

Did you use the right form? I had the wrong form at first and didn't get any response. I realized there was another form for being hacked/scammed, filled that one with all the info I had, and had my account back within two weeks.

I had purchases of NC so maybe that helped. I've also had some previous contact with TNT about petpetpark. That was from my main account with the e-mail I still have access to. I knew the IP from my location, could tell them when I was last online from that IP. (The hacker lived in a completely different country)

Plus, I remembered what species and color every pet was that I created with my account, what their battle equipment is, what I have mainly in my sdb, my list of favorite games and which ones I mostly played. Etc.

After I proved them I had access to the e-mail adress that was previously known by them, everything was fixed pretty quickly. (Disregarding some forgetfulness of them but I mailed them about those and they fixed it all within a few days)

Don't give up hope! Just try to remember as much as possible.

My account is 15 years old, so I really don't want to lose it!

Its possible I didn't use the right form. That'd be great if there was a different form to use with faster resolution time. I used this form: Birthday / Account Access Help -- Did you use the Scammed? form instead? You got my hopes up a little bit, if I used the wrong form! 

Yup. I used Birthday / Account Access Help first as well without response. I closed that one and opened the one for scammed, since I was sure my account was hacked. That one took less time to get it assigned to a staff member. The first one wasn't even assigned yet. Since I don't have a Facebook account the ticket was my only option.

Yup. I used Birthday / Account Access Help first as well without response. I closed that one and opened the one for scammed, since I was sure my account was hacked. That one took less time to get it assigned to a staff member. The first one wasn't even assigned yet. Since I don't have a Facebook account the ticket was my only option.

I've tried your tips, here goes nothing! Thanks so much!