Is this the most annoying thing in the world or what?

Arlo

That's harsh, lol. I recently realized how difficult this game could be when I cleaned out my computer. I don't even think I've cleared the second level yet now that I think of it...

Ouch! Maybe this guide will be useful?

http://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/whack-a-kass

My best is somewhere about 1176 I think. That's with the Bat and the wind blowing at 9, and not with the Tree. I've had the tree, twice i think since the game was released, MISSED BOTH TIMES! LOL Now that's frustrating! XD

Good luck with upping your score(s)! Once you get a feel for the timing, it definitely becomes easier! :)

Happy gaming! :)

There aren't enough expletives in the world for that one. Honestly, I feel your pain. I missed the score on a GMC game by one point one year. That score still haunts/taunts me.

I understand the frustration. After something like this happens I say if I can get such a close score I can get a higher score and I always do. However, when it comes to Kass Basher, I've never been that close. Even with the tips (watching wind speed, controlling the kass), I can't seem to get past 400. Oh well, hopefully one day and I hope for you even sooner!