Festival of Neggs 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

I got an extra one too, and according to JN they're worth 43K. That's a pretty nice profit.  :laughingsmiley:

I managed to collect two of the stamps and two of the books. I'll probably hold on to them for a few weeks and see if the value goes up as the items are consumed, and then sell them. Or maybe I'll keep one of each for myself...haven't decided yet. Either way, great for some extra nps!

The page is not currently showing for everyone. Well, the page loads, but there is nothing on it, except for "The Festival of Neggs" title. No neggs with check marks. I guess we will have to wait until Monday, when TNT is back in the office, to see if it gets fixed/resolved.

The site is working again you can get your prizes now. No av or site theme. Two wearables and a food item. 

Incredible!

Not only did you solve each of my clues, you did so on the same day they were put out. I'm giving you three prizes for all that hard work:
Fancy Cybunny Mask

Quaint Negg House Background

Easter Chick Candy

Thank you CylonPirate! I'll go update our guide soon!

If anyone gets a different combination please reply here, PM me or send in a ticket on the main site! :)

Yes that it is. I missed a day and didn't get it but got the other two prizes, so I'm thinking there's another tier for those who missed a day but need that confirmed. :)