Mysterious Magical Neggs!

festivalofneggs-y18.jpg

Topsi brings us an all new NC Mall event to help us celebrate the annual Festival of Neggs! Make way for Mysterious Magical Neggs! This event is different then previous ones. Instead of using Magical Dust on your negg and getting a set prize there is a pool of 5 prizes for each Magical Negg. You can fill each negg up to 5 times to get each of the items from each magical negg type. You will need one vial of dust each time you fill a negg, so spend your NC wisely!

mall_wig_glitternegg.gif mall_trink_neggtrellis.gif mall_clo_yellowpant.gif

Click the above images for more information!

To learn more about this new event, visit our complete guide.

Mysterious Magical Neggs Guide

I agree Spyke! I'm curious to see how the rest of the event will go with all these NC items. Seems like they're either trying to make up for the lack of NC items being released or it's a huge cash-grab for them. :)

HI Mouseykins, I hope you can help.  When you pick your Negg from Topsi and get your reward, do you also get another magical Negg?  Thanks in advance.

HI Mouseykins, I hope you can help.  When you pick your Negg from Topsi and get your reward, do you also get another magical Negg?  Thanks in advance.

Not Mouseykins, but I think I can help.

I believe the same egg is good for up to five uses, maybe one sprinkling of dust per event day.  You won't get another magical negg until day 5 or 6, the way I understand it.

Thanks fishstick013!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

HI Mouseykins, I hope you can help. When you pick your Negg from Topsi and get your reward, do you also get another magical Negg? Thanks in advance.

Apologies I'm away for the weekend with no internet access except my phone.

This event has confused me yet too as it's different then others in the past.

How this one works is there will be a new negg every 5 days. There will only be three magical neggs to fill to get their set of prizes. The next one I believe will be Tuesday.

Now I'm not sure how many times you can fill a negg or if duplicates are possible or if it's a guarantee that you'll get one of each item. If anyone knows these details please PM me or send in a ticket so I can update our information.

I will be updating our guide tomorrow when I get home to reflect these changes that I was unaware of before I left.

I like the new negg even better than the first one! My guesses for what will be popular for the Earthy Magical Negg are the wig, the foreground, and the wings :3 At least, those are the ones I like best. The sandals are fine too, but I don't really have much use for the dress. I'm curious to see what the bonus prize will be :D