So ... what's broken/inactive?

Saxen

I've just come back from a 2 year ish hiatus and I'm finding out that a lot of the things I actually came back for are broken or retired?!

So far I've got Random Contest, Caption Contest, Pet Spotlight(?) ... what else is there??

Such a bummer, was really looking forward to getting creative on Neo again!

That's a very complete answer, Scoobert.  BD is mostly working again, stealing doesn't work, computer challengers get to reuse abilities limitlessly, and freezers are iffy. Those quirks are not on JS either, bad Viacom, but I hope JS fixes soon. BC, kads and PT came back so its promising, just slow. 

Oh, NC is hopelessly problematic. Premium users and card redeemers have had a slew of problems involving REAL money unfortunately.

And I cant seem to submit tickets, I get a blank screen sometimes or it says The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

That's a very complete answer, Scoobert.  BD is mostly working again, stealing doesn't work, computer challengers get to reused abilities limitlessly, and freezers are iffy. Those quirks are not on JS either, bad Viacom, but I hope JS fixes soon. BC, kads and PT came back so its promising, just slow. 

Oh, NC is hopelessly problematic. Premium users and card redeemers have had a slew of problems involving REAL money unfortunately.

And I cant seem to submit tickets, I get a blank screen sometimes or it says The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

For tickets, make sure your browser is set to allow third party cookies/control. It works in most cases after that.

I'm sad by how many games have stopped working. Especially ones I was working hard to get trophies/avvies on :;sigh:;

Most games still work. Haunted Shootery and Tubular Kiko Racing do not load. The Shockwave games, Attack of the Slorgs, Dice Escape, Gourmet Club Bowls, Hannah and the Priate Caves (those 4 are avatar ones), Castle Battles, Frumball, Hannah and the Ice Caves, and TROTRODS (The Return of the Return of Dr. Sloth) were having problems before JS took over. Bilge Dice was stopped due a script issue. The 3DVIA games, Shenkuu River Rush, Terror Mountain Tilt, and The Last Blast, will only let you post scores with IE. You cannot play the games in the pop-up game window, but the main one, and you may have to run IE as an administrator. Other than that, haven't had any problems with other games. 11 games out of 250+ doesn't seem too bad, to me. Unfortunately, Shockwave isn't used much at all, anymore. It was basically replaced by Flash. 3DVIA hasn't had an update since 2009, I believe.

Blimey!!! Thanks so much for your answers :) That is an incredible amount of errors O.O I'm really shocked! Can't believe how much the site has declined in just two years - hopefully by the sounds of things though they're being slowly rectified.

Such a shame I was really excited about coming back!