New member intro

Hello everyone - I have been on Neopets on and off for more than ten years across a few accounts, but have recently started playing more regularly. I'm racking up some avatars (149 as of today) and trying new games (I've been playing Faerie Bubbles, Snowmuncher, and Sutek's Tomb without really engaging with the site for years). I'm running a really bad plushie empire in my first game of Plushie Tycoon. My first color change with the lab ray got me Maractite, which is rad - I don't have a dream colour so it's a fun ride rather than stressful.

I'm a long time user of TDN articles and guides and look forward to being more involved with the community here.

Congrats on branching out and getting more involved.  I can really relate to the "without really engaging with the site for years" part.  I feel as though I missed all the plots that ever happened because I was younger and just played flash games most of the time.

I'm definitely glad now that fan sites exist and encourage users to interact with many different parts of Neopets.  Hindsight's 20/20 and all, right?

Congratulations on 149 and the Maractite zap as well.  It definitely looks good on Eyries!

Welcome to the daily neopets community. These forms are really helpful. Some of the forms on neopets are dying so having another website to go to is pretty nice. Congrats on the luck zap! I am trying to zap my Aisha white or transparent, no luck so far.

You look like an Eyrie fan haha. Check out the PC I am sure some really nice ones are UFA.

Hi Saskia! Welcome to the forums. I'm new as well, and I think we're in the same boat-- I've used TDN as a resource for years and years, but never engaged with the community through the forums. That's what I'm hoping to change this time around, so hopefully I'll see you around (:

Welcome to the forums. A lot of us started with just using the site for the info but were hooked to the forums once we started using them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We'll be happy to help.